5- Swimming class

Start from the beginning

Hayasaka: What the---?

Fuutarou: He is very bold sating these tough so openly.

Nodoka: More like stupidity.

Mayaka: He would never see light again.

“They’d gang up on you, beat the crap out of you, and then file charges, probably.”

Peope were laughing at Ayanokouji's statement to Ike.

Nino: Trust me it would be way worst if I was there.

Miko: Me too.

"Don’t give me such a realistic, deadpan answer and ruin my fun!”
Ike began to tremble with fright as he played that scenario in his head.

“If the girls sense you staring at them in their swimsuits, they’ll probably hate you.”

Hori: It is not probably, they will hate him.

Ishigami: He would literally be removed from society.

“Come on, like there’s a guy out there who wouldn’t stare! Agh. What am I gonna do if I get a boner?”

Now the digust increased more and turned into hatred.

Nino: That is so disgusting.

Yotsuba: Ew I don't even feel bad for him anymore.

Kaguya: I never been this disgusted in my life like this in my life.

If that happened, they’d probably hate Ike from that moment all the
way until the day of our graduation. Wait a second, what was happening?
Had I started talking naturally to Ike and the others? Even though until this morning I hadn’t been able to join their group, I suddenly had my foot in the door, so to speak. This was the moment for a new friendship to be born.

Hayasaka: I don't think that they are the friends he needs.

Nino: They are established as perverts in the class so him hanging out with them will cause him trouble.

Chitanda: Even still I am glad that he is getting better with people right now.

“Wow! It’s so spacious! It’s so much bigger than the pool at my junior
high school.”

A few minutes after the boys had arrived, a girl’s voice could be heard.
“A-are they here?!"

However, it turned out that all of the boys’ wishes were dashed by an unexpected turn of events.

“Hasebe isn’t here! Wh-what’s going on, Professor?!” Ike cried.

Nino: hahahaha take that perverts looks like the girls knew what is going to happen.

Mai: Thank god it would have  been awful if they all came.

The Professor, who had been watching the class, was now in a panic. Standing on the second-floor observation deck, he scanned the room. Ike and the others also looked around. At this height, the Professor’s beady, bespectacled eyes should have spotted his prey instantly.

Ishigami: He looks like a fellow otaku.

Nino: So he is another one of the perverts.

He couldn’t find the girls anywhere. He looked to his right and left, as if in disbelief. Could they still be changing? Or could…

“B-behind you, Professor!”