one

Oscar pov

"Sometimes you gotta just stop doing stupid shit but you dont realize till its way too late.I have the perfect relationship I have a queen and I fucked it all up she even waited on me to get out and guess what I did I cheated on her yea thats right I cheated on my esposa not once but multiple times "I rambled as I drank out of the don julio bottle angrily.

"Hey no more don homie lets get you to bed " sad eyes said grabbing the bottle I shook my head.

"If I go in there fool im gonna tell arianna elan is pregnant and fuck evreything I have up im gonna lose that esposa who means the world to me and im too stupid to be faithful "I said a frown.

"Well you should sleep it off and tell her when your silbor homie no matter what its gonna come out and its better from you then someone else dont make her look even more stupid"sleeper said I just nodded they helped me to the couch and I closed my eyes sighing I fucked up my whole entire world for someone I dont even love.

Arianna pov

I giggled as my client cynthia was telling me her chisme about her baby daddy I was finishing up her russian set of lash extensions in my studio.

"So how are you and spooky doing"she asked I smiled.

"Were doing really well we put the down payment on the house Weve been wanting in freeridge and are gonna be movie in a month its so nice girl and its a 4 bedroom 3 bath so ceaser has his own bathroom insted of us sharing."

"A 4 bedroom you planning on having kids or whats the rooms for"she said a huge smile in her face.

"Welll we are trying at the moment and girllll "I took a breath."im pregnant I found out today and am so damn excited I got him a gift to tell him and I know hes gonna be so happy"

"Oh my god congrats girl how far along"we continued talking about my news while I took her eyelash tape off little did I know my whole entire world was gonna collapse tonight .

6 weeks earlier

I moaned as oscar pounded me from the back he had my hips in a tight hold and was pulling me back too meet his thrust."oh papi please"I begged he slapped my ass hard as he pulled me down with the other down.

"You like that baby girl"

"Yes papi yes"I moaned out I was almost there when the door opened in our room.

"Get the fuck out ceaser"

" eww my eyes eww "ceaser yelled he had walked into the hallway so he didnt see us but could speak "elans here and is demanding to speak to you I think a deal went bad"he said oscar groaned pulling out of me he covered me with our white blanket.

"Ill be right back mami hold on for a minute" I nodded and he kissed my lips he pulled on his basketball shorts and groaned."I was gonna cum in you when you finished and I felt your little wall about to clench they shouldve waited a lil longer" he said angrily putting his shoes on.

"Its been a week baby We havnt been able to finish cuz she keeps comming here asking for you"I wined he sighed."im not complaining I know its work its just papi Im horny and need my fix"

"Oh your gonna get it right now mama trust me "he growled walking over and kissing my lips "now ill be five minutes tops" he said I nodded "stay naked" I laughed.

Oscar pov

I walked to the porch and there was elan all the other cholos were in the yard working out and not paying attention.

"IM gonna say this one more time stop comming to my mf house where my esposa is its disrespectful as fuck"i snapped she rolled her eyes."you can get me tonight ill roll by your house at 5"she glared.

"Im disrespectful your the one not willing to leave her for me she should know were having sex oscar "she said angrily I chuckled."well shes gonna know"

"Tf you mean ill kill you if you fuck me and her up elan "I said just as mad.

"Yea well you cant cuz im pregnant im 2 months along and its yours cuz im always with you" she said a smirk.

"You dumb bitch"sad eyes said

"Im not gonna deal with it I wont sighn any rights you can go fuck yourself"

"How would arianna feel if you abandoned your child"she asked "she wouldnt want another kid to grow up the way she did"

"Yea well if she knows your having my kid shell kill me simple"i said "look leave im not dealing with this call me when your ready to abort im going inside my girls waiting on me"and with that i turned and walked in the house im gonna kill this bitch.

And I pouded the fuck out of my girl when I came back and I made sure she got all my attention like she deserves.