Your mother kept insisting, she was really worried, especially now that some violent group was raping women and beating people up around here. You couldn't care less about what she has to say right now. You were too pissed off.

"My ass!"
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

You've been walking around the park for a few hours now, the sun was already setting, the alley getting darker. It was kind of creepy, but you really needed to calm your thoughts, the so very loud thoughts.

Suddenly, you felt a tingle on the back of your head. You felt someone's eyes on you, yet you were alone. Or so it seemed. You looked over you shoulders as subtly as possible. The bushes along the path seemed rather suspicious.

Your observation came to an end when you noticed there was a group of men approaching you, laughing.

'Tch- so loud.'

Your gaze faced the ground as you walked towards the group, waiting to pass by them. However, they had different plans. As you were about to pass, one of the males nudged you with his shoulder. Okay, that's it.

"Oi?!"

You turned to them who were already facing you. Their faces wore stupid grins, they're snickers were like the most annoying noise to be ever heard.

"We got a missy with temper here, guys, first she walks right into me and now she wants to start some shit."

They let out more snickers as your frown deepened.

'How!?
My voice-?'

Thoughts about which of your traits had betrayed you this time came flooding through your mind while your glare remained at the group. It was getting harder to see, night creeping up and you standing in the unlit space between two street lamps.

"Well if that's the case..."

You started as you clenched your first, facing one of the men, the clever ass who narrated the situation so nicely.

"... don't mind if I do!"

You yelled out as you placed a hard punch right in his face, sending him to stuble into his buddy behind him.

"Fucking bitch- get her!"

You were prepared for attack from the other men, however some of them made his way behind you without you noticing. Next thing you knew, you were sent down by a a wooden bat hitting the back of your head.

'Shit-'

You felt someone's foot make contact with your side, rolling you over. Before you could do anything, two of the guys pinned you to the ground by standing on your wrists, keeping you from getting up, from fighting back.

You grinned your teeth, hissing from pain on your head and now the weight of the bastards' boots on your wrists.

'This is bad.
This is really. fucking. bad.'