My world

I made it to the top of mount everest. Sunjo was standing right beside me. I always wanted to share this moment with the love of my life, I just never knew it would be sunjo. I looked into his eyes, a gorgeaus brown, I took off my gas mask and the thin air instantly hit me. I fell forward and sun jo caught me. I looked up into his eyes and he took off his mask too. We kissed. That was the best moment of my life. I loved him, no, I was IN love with him. I wanted nothing more than to be with him. In this moment he was my everything. He was my world. He pulled away. I was shocked. Did he not want this as much as I did? Was I not enough. "Peak" sunjo said. "what?" I asked "we cant live like this" he said "what" I said. My world shattered. Did he not like me. Why did he kiss me then? I started panicking. I HATE him. WHY DOESNT HE LOVE ME! The world started spinning. I fell. I hit my head. I saw him shrinking. No. I was falling. I was falling down mount everest. There was no surving this. It was over. I am dead. 🙁 I saw sunjo get bigger. He mustve been an angel from heaven coming down to take me there. He grabbed me. And we didn't fly up to heaven. We kept falling. "PEAK!" sunjo yelled. Was this the real sunjo wunjo, my true love. We were falling together. We were going to die together. This was very romantic dispite the fact that we were dying. I kissed him. He kissed me back. He does love me ! 😊 I hit the ground. The pain coursed through my body. Good bye sunjo wunjo punjo. I love you.

 I love you