Act I: Chapter 3: I Like To Be Hugged

Start from the beginning

Anne: Sor- Oh. . . You again?

Charles was smoking a cigarette as He looked at Anne.

Charles: Ah, Anne?

Anne: *Smiles* Hi.

Charles chuckled and looked at Anne while fixing his hair as He looked at the bags she was carrying before looking at her again.

Charles: I guess you were shopping then.

Anne: Yeah, I was just making my way back home.

Charles: I see, You seemed to be shopping alone though, Need any help?

Anne: *Smiles* Thank you for asking But I'm actually okay carrying it myself.

Charles: Its okay. . .

He stared at her for a few seconds before asking her something.

Charles: If you want I can take you back to your home?

Anne looked at him for a few seconds before nodding.

Anne: No. . . Its alright-

Charles: *Laughs* Don't worry, Why are you scared?

Anne: I wasn't scared, I just don't want to bother you.

Charles: Its fine, I don't even have anything to do. Besides you seem nice.

Anne: Thank you very much. . . I guess you can drop me home.

Charles: *Smiles* Alright. Get inside then

Anne smiled at him, He already was nice to her. Although Anne was a bit worried but by the way he spoke to her. She thought nothing was going to happen. Anne got in the car as Charles got in the driver's seat as He drove the car as Both of them were looking at eachother before He continued driving.

After a while, They continued talking for sometime before He reach Anne's apartment as Anne thanked him, He helped her with the shopping bags before saying goodbye to eachother as Anne smiled and walked away as Charles was starring at her before smiling and getting inside the car.

Flashback end-

Anne placed it on her bedroom's dressing table and was busy doing the laundry.