He leaves without adding anything.

I watch him go, confused. What is happening to him?

**

Later that day, I am in the student council room putting away a book I had borrowed in one of the furniture.

Once, finished, I get up and go to head for the door to leave as the same moment, Shinwoo enters.

I look at him for a moment before lowering my gaze and shifting so that I can let him pass so that I can also pass to go to the door but he also shifts and blocks my passage. I look up at him, maybe he didn't understand my intention so I shift to the other side but he blocks my way again.

I look at it from the bottom up.

"Do you have something to tell me ?"

"Uh ... I've been wanting to tell you this for a while."

He moves closer to my ear as if to tell me a secret. I frown. What the hell can he say to me ?

"Your ... Fly is open."

I quickly lower my head to my fly to see it actually wide open. I turn my back to him and quickly pull it up, then turn my head towards him, surprised and confused.

He runs his hand through his hair, then turns to leave the room. Did he come into the room specifically to tell me about my fly?

What is happening to him? Frankly.

** flashback **

Daon laughs at the end of my story.

"It's hard for Shinwoo to express his feelings. I bet he's looking for a way to apologize to you."

"It is said that a person changes completely just before dying. Don't you think something's going to happen to him, do you?"

Daon laughs again before stroking my hair with a smile.

"Ah la la, don't worry."

My heart warms in my chest at this gesture, as it often does in Daon's presence. I look at him with a small smile.

"Do you like cakes, Taekyung? You should taste it, it's super good."

"Okay", I said, nodding and smiling.

I take one of the spoons, lay next to the cake, take a small piece and then put it in my mouth. I really like cakes with cream and this one is really good.

"Its good."

"Really ?"

I nod, still smiling. I see Daon reaching out his hand to me, then with his fingers he cleans my mouth.

"You have it on your face."

I am frozen and I look at him. My heart is agitated strongly in my chest. Daon takes the other spoon and eats a piece of cake as if nothing had happened.

"Eating something sweet gives me energy."

I chuckle lightly when I see his mouth also covered in cream.

"You also have it on your face."

I show him with my finger on my face the side where he has the cream.

He takes his finger and cleans on the wrong side, so with a smile, I bring my finger to the side of his dirty mouth, lightly brushing his lip.

"Here."