Two

-May contain mistakes
10 reads in a day?? Are yall good?

-bella-

I walked thru the house, it was a beautiful place. The house was incredibly big.

I mean maybe hes rich?

I called Lisa, hoping shed be home by now. "yeah whats up?" she says in a hurry "are you busy?" i say confused. "no im trying to find a way out of this house, he has a ring doorbell can you believe this?"

I couldn't help but laugh at it. "i actually went home with this guy and i wanted to ask if you want to pick me up"

it stayed quiet for a sec "girl send your location i need tea." she hang up.

I put on a random hoodie of his and some sweats (who were way too big), took my dress and walked out.

On the way out I bumped into a random guy "and you are?" he says confused. "im bella-" he keeps looking at me "did Andrew take you here?" he asks.

I had no idea what to do so i just answered him "yeah he did" i smiled. "he never takes girls here, you must be the lucky one" he laughed. "anyways im adam"

He nods and walks away. I stood there in full confusion, maybe i should just go

Once Lisa arived i told her about him. She was happy for me what i actually liked

I walked into my appartment, and realised my purse was still at Andrews house. I let out a sigh and took a seat on the couch.

Me: hey its bella, i left my purse at your house this morning.
Andrew: i can bring it to you once i get off of work?
Me: yeah sure:)
Andrew: okay im done in about 20 minutes, ill be there

Fuck. I look like actual shit.

I ran to the bathroom, fixing my hair, putting on a cute outfit and some makeup.

The time went faster then expected, there was a knock on my door and rushed to it.

Shit bella calm down

I waited a few second and opened the door. "hello i go-" he cut hisself off, he took in all of my body and smirked. "come in" i smile. "thank you"

I let him in and i walked to the kitchen "do you want something to drink?"

"no thank you sweetheart, anyways i got your purse" he places my purse on the table and walked up to me.

He grabbed my hips, pulled me to him and kissed me.

I knew i had to step away but i couldn't.

"Andrew we shouldnt" i try to say while he keeps kissing me.

He lifts me up and places me on the kitchen counter "i wanna ask you out bella" his hands went up my thighs teasingly. "go out with me tonight, get some dinner with me" he says as he kisses my neck.

This man is driving me crazy.

"ill go out with you" i say quickly. "ill pick you up at seven, and you're going with me after" he whispers. He kisses me once again and leaves my appartment.

i HAVE to call lisa. I quickly grabbed my phone and called her. "TEA?" she yelled into the mic. I started laughing "actually yes. He just went to my house, kissed me, asked me out and left. Im having dinner with him at seven"

"im on my way" she says quickly. A few minutes later she ringed the doorbell. I ran to the door and opened it. "SHE HAS A GUY SHE HAS A GUY" she yelled happily while hugging me.

4 hours skip.

I was wearing a black dress, not too long but not too short. The doorbell rang at exactly seven.

A guy whos on time i see.

I opened the door and he stood there with flowers, and he was wearing a suit "you look beautiful" he says while giving me the flowers, "thank you"

I put the flowers in a vase "just as beautiful as you" he chuckles. "i think i look better" he wraps his arms around me "prove it" he smirks.

I grab his face and start kissing him "dont be so needy, youll get what you want, lets have a nice dinner first"

I sigh and we walk out, and saw a beautiful porsche

I mean maybe hes in the mafia, wouldve been cool. actually i read too many books.

“mafia?” i couldn't help it.

“i wish” he laughed. “i own multiple companys in this country, big companys. I earn alot” he says while opening the door for me.

Rich, Manners, good in bed. Okay okay okay

He started driving and put his hand on my thighs “you sure love thighs its the only thing youve been touching” he starts nodding “its not the only thing i love about your body, you're gorgeous. But yes i like them”

I could feel myself blush. Its been so long since i didnt push a guy away from me.

We arrived at the restaurant and took a seat at a table “im Italian so i thought we should get something to eat here, its one of my favorite restaurants”

“Wait thats actually really cool” i was suprised, im not joking

We ordered some food and started talking

“dont you wanna go back?” i ask him. He stayed quiet for a second “theres no reason to go back” he lets out a big sigh.

Since I didnt know what happend to him and didnt want to wake any emotions i decided to jsut stay quiet and look at the menu. But he continued

“when i was younger i always wanted to be succesfull, be rich and have a beautiful girl. I never knew my dad, and my mom died two weeks after i turned 18, i promised her id be what i dreamed of”

“im so sorry” i didnt know what to say, but i only felt bad for him. That he had to go thru that “i made it sweetheart, i kept my promise” he smiled.

A waiter places our food at the table and walked away. “so whats your story?” he asks. “the usual, did some stupid shit, got kicked out, i had enough money so i bought my little appartement, fixed me life and now im here”

He listened to it and nodded “still in contact with your parents?” he asks. I take a bite of my food and shook my head no

“bella i want to ask you something” he says slowly. “whats up” i say confused.

“i want you to be mine”