Final

"Fushimi...."

Fushimi's body stayed still..

"Wake up, Fushimi"

His eyes twitched a bit.

'That voice...'

Slowly, Fushimi opened his eyes. He put his glasses on and turned his head  to see if he could find the voice's source. His room was as empty as last night. No one was there beside him.

He closed his eyes tightly, sighed softly before he opened his eyes and arose from the the bed to take a warm bath.

He stepped out of his room and slowly walk to the bathroom with towel and clothes in his hand.

.....................

"Morning, Fushimi!" you ran to him and put your arms around his neck.

Tip-toeing a little bit, you gave his lips a peck.

"Go clean yourself then we will have a breakfast together, ne?" you gave him your sweetest smile.

Fushimi stood in his spot, blankly stared forward. He blinked, turned his head then continued his walk to the bathroom.

.....................

Finished with his bath, he approached the dining table and sat on one of the chairs the surrounded the table.

You hugged Fushimi from the back and put your arms around his chest. You lowered yourself till your cheek met his.

"My Fushimi smells really nice." you cooed as you kissed his cheeks.

He looked at the empty dining table without any expression in his his face. Slowly and numbly, he stood up, walked in the kitchen and cooked himself a food.

......................

Fushimi stood in front of a Mirror. He buttoned his long sleeves shirt.

Your hand came around his wrist and help him to button the cufflinks part. You stood beside him, hugged his arm and smiled.

"Handsome as always." you looked at his reflection with proud and happy stare.

Fushimi took his black tuxedo and wore it. He straighten the tuxedo and stared at his reflection in the mirror once more.

He took a deep breath and let it out sharply...

'This is it.'