Chapter 3 - nightmares

Chifuyu POV

„Chifuyu... I am so sorry..." I hear Mikey voice. I sat a grave, the grave of Keisuke Baji. Tt rained a lot, Mikey was behind me and held an umbrella above me, which hat not much use, because I was already wet from the rain. "We couldn't save him...", Mikey said. I cried and a much as I didn't want to remember, the pictures of bloody Halloween shined up in my brain...

Baji laid on the ground, everywhere was blood and he didn't breathe. He was already dead. Then there was his funeral and I saw, how his body, which should eat yakisoba with me now, gets buried into the earth instead. Rain was falling down of the sky and mixed up with the tears of the persons who were present. He didn't deserve to die... he shouldn't be dead... it was like a big black hole inside me, a hole with anger, insecurity, loneliness and sadness... a lot of sadness. Suddenly everything got black and the next thing I could remember is, that I was laying in my bed with some tears in my eyes: "Was it just a dream, or..." I jumped up and rushed in my pajamas to Bajis apartment and knocked. It was in the middle of the night, but I just had to see, if he's still here or not. After some time, Baji opened the door and I was relieved. I was able to take a sneak pick in the apartment of Baji-san, he seemed to still watch Tv. Baji saw my droopy eyes and asked me what happened, then I realized, that this situation was kind of embarrassing. "Oh its nothing... just checking if you were already asleep... you know... school tomorrow and stuff...", with that I went upstairs again and tried to fall asleep.

The whole situation happened again, I had this nightmare of a dead Baji and rushed downstairs and knocked.

Baji POV

'A knock again?' I asked myself. I opened the door to just see a tearful Chifuyu again. 'Okay, know it's enough' just when he wanted to leave again, I took him at the wrist and dragged him inside of my apartment. I sat him at the couch, where I was watching TV a few minutes ago. I turned the TV off and asked Chifuyu: "Now you have to tell, what happened, I don't believe you, that it's nothing".

At first, Chifuyu resisted at first and didn't tell anything, but after some serious and stern looks of mine, he started to tell me about his nightmare. 'Oh... I had something like that too... after I had to hit Chifuyu to get into Valhalla, I had a lot of nightmares about an injured Chifuyu which hates me...' I kinda felt guilty and made the only thing which felt right at the moment. I took him to my bedroom and said that he should lay down on my bed. Chifuyu asked: "What are you planning Baji-san?" so I answered him: "You are afraid that I am dead right? So you are sleeping next to me today and always when you wake up because of the dream, you instantly see me, so you know that I am still here" I grinned. Well, in retrospect, it was really a bit uncomfortable, but at that moment it was just the best thing I could think of, so I didn't even care that Chifuyu blushed a bit... actually it was kinda sweet...

I laid down on my bed, Chifuyu next to me. After some time Chifuyu fell asleep. I was still, as awake as before... but how should I be able to fall asleep, when there is a little Chifuyu next to me, who cuddles him at me... that cute... I really shouldn't think so... like he is my best friend, right?

After a while I fell asleep too.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked the chapter ^^