I headed back inside and then it was 9:59pm already. It was basically closing time, so I went around to each table letting them know we were closing. I then found a note and tip left on a table that had not too long ago been occupied by a familiar looking brunette. However I couldn't quite put a name to there face.

Hello Ranboo,

It's me Will, Tommy's brother. I was here earlier but I dont think you noticed me. Just wanted to say I think ur really nice. U looked a little tired tho, so I hope ur ok & enjoy the tip.

Bye,
Will

Ps. I hope this isn't creepy, I actually stopped by bc Tubbo told me to check it out. K bye :)

It was a kind note, and generous tip. He'd left me 20 bucks which was nice. Although, it was kinda odd, it was a nice gesture.

And yes, my stomach was feeling much better, but my headache had come back and was worse then before.

Once everyone had left, I closed up the shop and went out to the parking lot where Lexi had been waiting for me. I got in the car and she immediately noticed I wasn't feeling well.

"Ranboo....I think you overworked yourself." She said frowning with sympathy.

I didn't want people to pity me right now, I just wanted to be left alone. "I'm fine, can we just go already?"

"Well jeez alright. I was just tryna look out for you, but if that's how your gonna play it.....fine." She pulled out of the lot and started driving.

"I'm sorry, I'm just not in the mood for chit chat is all...." I said looking out the window.

She hummed and then said, "I'm going to stay at Nelly's this weekend, but if you think you can't hold up on your own....you can always invite that boy Tommy" she smirked, " maybe he'd like to take care of you, if y'know what I mean~"

"Stop. Its not li-......well okay it might be sorta like that, but...., definitely not dirty like that....." I rolled my eyes.

She chuckled, "I'm kidding, but I don't mind him.....he seems cool.....I guess."

I laughed. The rest of the drive was quiet, as I thought to myself.

I wonder how I got this stupid fever....and I wonder if Tommy would come if I asked him..........not that I'm going to......am...I?

My head started to hurt. I took deep breathes, and before I knew it.....we were already there. Thank God, because I really needed some water.

Once Lexi had walked me to the apartment she hugged me, "I love you Ranboo, if you need me just call......okie dokie?"

I nodded and hugged her back, "Ofcourse."

"....and if you want,....invite him over. You two are cute together.....go for it." She winked and kissed my cheek before muttering a goodbye, smiling softly to me.

I sighed......

Should I ask him?.........and if I did......would he even come?.......

I was very hesitant in my mind, but my hands had already done the job.

Me:
Hey
I don't feel too hot
Come?
Pls
9:29
Seen