I'm not gonna make him but he will, so I'll just make an opening

You thought as you noticed Iguro rushing towards Tanjiro.

Second Petal: Swirling Blue

You whipped your body through the air, allowed your blade to wrap around a few of Muzan's tentacles and arms.
You pulled your blade back, your blade cut the tentacles and an arm of Muzan's off.

Allowing Iguro to save Tanjiro.

Iguro who's face was scratched off, who was cover with gashes and cuts. Who was filled with Muzan's blood, broken bones and internal bleeding.

Iguro slithered through Muzan's tentacles and he cut them down.

Marione used her spear to stab through an arm of Muzan, twisting her blade as she tried to hold his arm in place.

Tanjiro cut down an arm of Muzan's and you wrapped your blade around Muzan's ankle.
Cutting his foot off.

He growled as his attention was drawn to his foot and his lost balance. That second of distraction was greatly taken advantage of.

As all four of you attacked Muzan.

Iguro went for Muzan's neck which only angered him.
Muzan whipped Iguro away, sending him flying.

"Those scars" you mumbled as you noticed a series of scares on Muzan's body.

His weak points!!

You thought.

"Guys!! His scars aim for his scars!" You yelled as you flipped upside down through the air to avoid an attack of Muzan's.

Tanjiro noticed immediately and went for an attack, Marione nodded.

All of the attacks sent were met with dust.

"He's running!!" Marione yelled as she spotted him running away.

The four of you ran for him, Iguro behind as he was now basing everything off sound.

You slowed your pace, running next to Iguro.

"Iguro, this is gonna drain me completely, so you better make sure we finished this!" You say.

You slapped your hand onto Iguro's forward, using the little energy you had left to at least give him his vision back.

"It's still all blurry, but thank you" Iguro says.

"We're not gonna catch him!" Tanjiro yells.

Muzan had made quite the distance from them.

"You're not getting away!!" The familiar voice of Kanroji echoed in the wind.
"Yes, we won't allow you to!!" Rengoku's voice echoed.

Mitsuri and Rengoku jumped down from a roof, Kanroji landing on his side slightly behind him as Rengoku attacked from above.

Kanroji whipped her blade at Muzan, cutting both his feet off and Rengoku stabbed through Muzan's neck from above.

The attacks, causing him to tumble.

"Don't fall back, we'll stop him here and now!" Rengoku yelled as he attacked Muzan.

Kanroji flipping over Muzan, cutting him with her blade.

Iguro joined Kanroji's attacks. The two fought parallel to one another, their attacks matching so well it seems like a puzzle fitting into another piece.