Untitled Part 2

PEWDS POVS

   My flight to Florida wasn't the best flight, but it was OK other than the jet-lag. I was standing outside the airport signaling out for a taxi by the curb, after trying to signal about four taxis I finally got one to notice me. The bright yellow, ad covered car pulled up to me and with some annoyance I threw my luggage into the trunk of the vehicle. The car ride went smoothly and at the end of it I got my bags out of the trunk of the car and gave the driver $20, assuming it was enough, because I wasn't sure how much you payed them in America. I stared up at the apartment complex, 1905, Franklin street, it was the exact address Ken gave me now all I have to do now is head toward the third story and find his, or now our apartment. The building was grey with not many windows, and had about seven stories to it. I turned to walk into the building, when I stepped into it,  an old man sitting at the front desk growled at me; ''Who are you and what are you doing here?'' he spat at me.

''I'm Felix, Ken's new roommate.'' I replied with confidence that I didn't know I had.  ''Oh, I 'eard a lot bout ya.'' the man continued, ''Well, I'm gonna need one months rent up front 'ere.''

I bent down to the front of one of my suitcases and reached into the front pocket to pull out two one-hundred dollar bills, I got up and handed them to the man. His eyes met mine and glared.

''Now scat I 'ont gots time for ya'' he spat at me, his breath smelling of smoke and liquor.

'Well wont this be fun' I thought to myself sarcastically