chapter 2

The whole day Gaurav worked in silence

The whole day Gaurav worked in silence. Unlike other days. Usually he was only told to observe the work done by Akshara but today he was told to assist her. Akshara thought that it will change his mood but it didn't, Gaurav just stayed silent and continued to work. She was trying to figure out what was going on but gaurav was avoiding talking to her. 

While he was surely upset with the fact that Akshara had turned him down as she had plans with Vishal  but what disturbed him more was that Vishal was cheating on her agin today. He knew that Vishal was going to cancel their plan.

Flashback........

At morning he was called into Vishal's office , as he was at the door of the office he heard him talking on the phone " ya ya I'm coming today, don't worry about her I'll just keep her waiting she will go after some time the next day I will just tell that I was stuck in traffic so I got late and by that time she was already gone. she is never gonna know I was not there. he gittered my teeth. he just couldn't believe that a person could be that bad. he couldn't take it and stormed out.  he went to the work place and saw Akshara talking to Saurabh. he wanted to tell her. he wanted to tell her that how much of a monster Vishal is, he was using her trust. but his fear stopped him. His fear that haunted him every single time he saw Akshara, the fear that she would never believe him and it would break their friendship. The only thing that ever existed between them, the fear of breaking the trust she had for him, the fear of her leaving him alone. He knew he has to tell Akshara but he just couldn't . 

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

Hope you enjoyed the chapter

Signing off
WanderingInsaan
Marauder07