Y/n: I haven't put my mind into it because all I have ever thought of being in this place is finding the queen for my kingdom but I've failed. So I guess that I might be able to take a tour around here. Maybe I should take something to eat because I'm starving.

He went over to a shop with that looks a little run down.

Shopkeeper: Hello, how May I help you today?

Y/n: You can't really help this much today for my heart is broken. But please give one of those.

He was of course pointing to one of the potatoes that was on the menu.

Shopkeeper: That would be 10 bucks.

As he was reaching for his wallet, the shopkeeper noticed something.

Shopkeeper: Wait, are you a prince?

Y/n: Yes, ma'am, indeed I am.

Shopkeeper: My sincere apologies, your majesty. I never noticed that until now. But you're still gonna have to pay for your food.

After he paid for his food, he thought of about going somewhere else but he hasn't made up his mind yet. What else could he do now? He kept walking and it wasn't king until he heard a screaming. It appears that there was trouble. A couple of thieves were running around with stolen goods. Before they could make their get away, got infront of them.

Y/n: You've got a couple of things that doesn't belong to you.

Thief: Well, they belong to us now and there is nothing that you could do about it.

Y/n: Actually yes, there is something that I can do about it. I could break your bones.

Thief: Is that so?

Y/n: That is so.

Thief: Alright then, get him boys.

As they came right at him, he grabbed a hold of them by grabbing his arm and tossing him into a cart full of fruits and grabbing the other boy and making head butt into the other boy. The other two came right at him in front of him but he was able to grabbed them by the faces and slammed them right into each other and taking all of them out.

Y/n: Not to worry, everyone, your stolen belonging are okay.

Some people cheered and there are some angry people that shouted at him because some carts were destroyed. The other thing he decided to to is to have a long walk around. He gave no idea where he is going right now so he just kept walking as he doesn't have anything else to do. He walked until he bumped into someone.

Y/n: Oh Pardon me.

The person that he bumped into was Bean.

Y/n: Oh, it's you, princess.

Bean: Y/n, what are you doing around here?

Y/n: Oh nothing, since I didn't achieve my dream to become a king and make everyone proud. I figure that it might be a good idea to hang around here for a bit. I've failed my father. He really did believe I could do it. And you know something, Bean? You've made me realize something.

Bean: What?

Y/n: You've made realize that I was wrong. I thought that I haven't fallen for the wrong woman. I was wrong. Thank you for that.

Bean felt a little guilty that she did maybe shattered his dream. Well, he did want to marry her to become king but there is so much to that. It seems as if he really did care for bud people and to rule for them to make there lives easier. So if he had married her, then all of that would have maybe came through. Bean grabbed her friends, so that she could be able her friends and turn around so that she could talk with them.