5 ~ chocolate milkshake

Start from the beginning

She pulled her green hoodie on over her pink floral skirt and safe green top. Already late to work, Moon put her mushroom earring and flower rings on, while running out of the elevator.

She ran into the spacious cafe and went into the back room to hang up her bag and put on a small apron

She picked up a pen and put it in her mouth while tying her apron and rushing out of the room and into the cafe

She picked up a pen and put it in her mouth while tying her apron and rushing out of the room and into the cafe. Eric handed her a pad to take orders and pointed to a table in the back corner with a few people sitting at it.

"Table 16, go. Now!"

The brunette hummed quietly as a response while she clipped her hair back and walked over.

She took the pen out of her mouth and ran over to the table

"Hi what can I get you?"

The blue eyed girl asked without looking up.

"Your hair looks nice brown, it suits you better than blonde."

A female voice said, with a native accent.

Moon looked up and to her surprise saw 3 of her soulmates staring at her. She didn't spare any of them a look and repeated her question.

"Thanks.. so what do you guys want?"

"So we're not allowed to eat here just because we're your soulmates?"

Natasha said, sounding annoyed at the teen.

"I meant, what do you want to order?"

"What's the best thing on the menu?"

The sokovian woman asked, smiling softly at the girl who answered without hesitation.

"The chocolate milkshakes are great, they come with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. You also get a free cookie with them."

Wanda ordered the milkshake and the rest of the group ordered the things they wanted.

Moon walked away to get their drinks but was stopped when she was at the counter by Bucky.

"What do you want?"

"To ask why you won't even consider being with us. We're your soulmates and eventually you'll be with us so why make us wait?"

"Patience, Barnes."

The teen picked up the tray with the drinks on and placed them on the table, keeping Bucky's on the tray and walking away with it.

Bucky sat back in his seat while the other two enjoyed their drinks.

Wanda approached the girl who was leaned over the counter talking to another waiter at the cafe.

"They're your soulmates! You're a bisexual mess already, what's the worst that could happen?"

"I don't know,Eric. I just don't want a boyfriend or girlfriend right now! I have a job interview later and this is not what I need!"

"What kinda job?"

"My old job.."

Wanda listened to the two converse, wanting to know what Moon's old job was.

"You are not going back to work at the strip club again! You're hot but you weren't happy there. You're like the biggest feminist I know and you're more against that stuff than anyone ever."

Wanda walked back to the table and continued sipping her drink, as if nothing had happened. She decided that Moon could tell the rest herself when she was comfortable with them.

They left the restaurant and in came another English brunette who lives in the apartment building.

"Is that Natasha Romanoff?"

"Fuck off Rhy, I don't want to talk to you right now."

He hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek, making the girl fake gag.

"Get off! I'll call childline on you!"

He released Moon from his grip and went behind the counter, making a chocolate milkshake and sliding it over to his sad looking friend.

"So, I'm told that you're failing school and found your soulmates?"

"My homework isn't done, but I sure am."

Moon said and sipped her milkshake, standing up and grabbing a bottle from her bag.

"You know what this milkshake is missing? Vodka."

She top the lid off the glass bottle but it was snatched out of her grasp before she could proceed to make her drink alcoholic.

"No getting drunk before 11 in the morning. It's only 10:45"

Moon rolled her eyes and carried on drinking her milkshake, not paying much attention to the boy in front of her.

"So, where have you been all this time? I haven't seen you since school broke up for summer."

The teen questioned her friend after finishing her drink.

"I went back to England, saw my mum and Elsie again. She's getting big now, gonna start year 2 in September. Can you believe it? She's already 6! Or is she 7? Fuck."

She listened to her friends nervous rambling about his little sister and stood up to go take more orders.

Sunday June 9th 11:32am

"Bye Rhy! Have fun on the lunch shift!"

Moon shouted, untying her apron and picking up her hoodie.

"Screw you, Veno."

It was known to the employees at Mazies that the lunch shift was the worst shift, it was when the Karen's bought their kids and complained about the food.

Moon blew him a kiss and put her hoodie on, slinging her tote bag over her shoulder.

"Later loser!"

"Bye bye shithead!"

The teen waved goodbye to her 19-year-old friend and left the cafe, only to be met by a super soldier standing in front of her.

"I already told you Bucky, I don't want to see you."

"Well that's too bad. Because I'm your soulmate and I want to see you and so do the others."

"They can all go fuck themselves - apart from Wanda , she's cool."

"I'm glad you think that."

The sokovian witch came from behind Moon, slightly scaring her.

"If you won't talk to Bucky, at least let me take you on a date. I know a place I think you'd like."

The teen hesitated before accepting and giving Wanda her number, as she walked away from the two and into her apartment building , Moon gave Bucky the finger and dramatically blew a kiss to Wanda and walked through the doors.