3

The next day Ryujin went to school and saw Chaeryeong eating in the cafeteria. She sat down next to her friend and slapped her back.

"Aiisshh! What was that for butthead?!" The red head yelped while rubbing her back.

"Don't worry I'll save you when you start making a fool of yourself my butt" mimicked Ryujin.

Chaeryeong laughed so hard that she caught some of her peers looking at her.

"I'm sorry but I love it when you embarrass yourself. It helps develop humility. Something you lack of at times" Chaeryeong claims while wiping tears off her cheek.

"It went so bad, Ryeong. She said I'm a player. She doesn't know me but I'm not even mad at her for thinking that. I just want to see her again and hopefully explain to her that I'm not a playgirl" Ryujin sighed.

Ryujin put her head down on the table wishing the gods to meet the gorgeous woman again.

While she's wishing to the gods, Chaeryeong smacked her head, "Ryu, isn't that her friend?"

Ryujin looked to where her friend was pointing at. Ryujin couldn't help but smile and thank the gods before she stood up to approach the woman standing in line to get food.

"Hi, I'm not sure if you remember but I'm Ryujin. The girl from yesterday? You know? The so called player" Ryujin smiled extending her hand.

"Hi Ryujin. How can I help you?" The woman asked.

"Is your friend around? I wanted to explain to her that I'm not a player. It wasn't my intention to get into her pants when I approached her" Ryujin explained.

"What was your intention then? Besides she already has a girlfriend so even if it was your intention, it won't work" the brunette rolled her eyes.

"Oh... I just wanted to get to know her. I meant what I said that she's really beautiful" Ryujin looked down.

"But why did you roll your eyes? Were you rolling your eyes at me because I tried to make a move on your friend?" Ryujin questioned.

"No. I'm not really a fan of her girlfriend. She calls other people players but her own girlfriend is actually a player."

"Ahh. Well would you like to be friends then? Don't worry I'm not hitting on you" Ryujin chuckled.

"What? I'm not pretty enough to hit on?"

"Of course you are, Lia right? I just don't want you to think I'm trying to get into your pants" Ryujin explained.

"Then if that's the case. Yes we can be friends. I have to go though. Yeji is probably waiting for me. Nice meeting you again Ryujin" Lia waved goodbye.

Ryujin went back to Chaeryeong pouting.

"What's wrong? Don't pout. You're ugly" the red head trying to lighten the mood.

"The angel in disguise has a girlfriend so there goes my love life" Ryujin exasperated while throwing her hands up in the air.

"Ryu, it's okay. There are other girls out there. You're amazing and any girl would be lucky to have you" Chaeryeong said trying to cheer up her friend.

Ryujin stood up and looked down at Chaeryeong. She grabbed her friend's shoulder and placed her face close to hers. She looked directly into her friend's eyes and took a deep breath, "You're right. I am amazing. I have the face, the bod and the personality. Right. I got this."

"And here I thought that you're starting to be humble" Chaeryeong said in disbelief.

Chaeryeong wishes to have Ryujin's confidence. Yes, it gets annoying at times but she loves Ryujin, they're practically sisters.