17. Adventures with Y/n, Paimon, Aether and Osial

Start from the beginning

"Ah this are my friends which I told you about!" I stated with a proud grin.

"But 5 minutes ago you said you didn't knew with who you wanted to meet up?" Osial questioned confused.

"Hey guys! Where are you heading to?" I asked Paimon and Aether, completely ignoring Osial.

"Oh we were just heading to a domain, wanna join us?" Aether invited me.

"Sounds fun I'm in!" I answered and hooked my arms with his and Paimons and was about to go with the two only to get shifted in to the air by my collar.

"You do know it's not nice to ignore an archon, don't you? Actually it should be common sense to not ignore others at all." Osial said mockingly.

"Who's that Y/n?" Paimon asked and pointed at Osial.

"Oh that's just Osia-" I got interrupted by the one and only guy I just tried to introduce.

"The all mighty Osial, ruler of the ocean-"

"Former ruler" Osial shoot me a glare. Aether took his sword out and pointed it towards Osial.

"I remember you! You are that ancient god that almost destroyed Liyue Harbor! I thought you got sealed away again.. How did you got here?! Y/n get your ass over here!! That guy is trouble!" Aether warned. I looked confused to Osial and back to Aether.

"Aether chill-"

"Thats me, indeed if it weren't for that Jade Chamber everything would have gone like planned. Luckily that thing (Osial points at you) somehow broke the seal" the bluenette stated.

Wow. First he calls me a brat and now thing?! Rude?

"So you made a deal with Y/n to destroy Liyue together?!" Aether now also pointed his sword against me while Osial chuckled.

"As if! That old man couldn't even kill me, so what lets you think that he would be able to destroy a whole damn city! Liyue is so beautiful, especially the harbor and all the dream like scenery!!" I looked disappointed in Aether for assuming something like that.

"Indeed I've gotten a bit rusty and became that brats travel companion" Osial lifted his arm to show the chain that connected us.

"What the- can't Y/n wish for the chains to disappear? I thought you got Kevin on your side??" Aether asked.

"Well you see- That's a very interesting story, to cut it short.. I somehow- no I mean, Kevin THINKS I did something annoying, even though I didn't do anything! And then he limited my wishing ability to only one wish per day..." I explained while avoiding eye contact.

"How did you even got chained together??" Paimon stared at the chain.

"Let's just say Kevin did it.."

Awkward silence.

"Anyways you said something about going to a domain right? Let's go" I started walking to the domain.

"I never said which domain. I wanted to try the one near the geo hypostasis cube." Aether said and walked off another way. We soon followed after him.

-in the domain-

"COME ON Y/N! QUIT HAVING FUN WITH THE HILICHURLS AND FIGHT- EVEN YOU OSIAL?! MOVE YOUR FUCKING ASSES AND ASSIST ME!!" Aether screamed on the top of his lungs.

"Avoid eye contact and pretend to not hear him" Osial said while sipping some wine.

"Hear who?" I asked and continued playing Poker with the Hilichurls.

"Never mind, who's winning?" Osial looked around to see who had the most chips.

"Me of cours-" I got cut off by Steven (a Hilichurl) who accused me for cheating.