⨷Chapter 7

Depuis le début

She waved her wand and the spider landed in his arms

She waved her wand and the spider landed in his arms. "are you insane." Draco asked, quivering. "I'm not afraid of it."she replied. Moody was now asking about the third curse. The incident of the spider had surprised him and again and again, his eyes travelled to azalea.

"ava...da. Ke...dav.." granger spoke slowly, afraid of killing someone. A thought crossed azalea's mind, making her bite her lip in excitement. This is going to be crazy.

"merlin's sake granger. Its just a bloody spell." She snapped. She got out of her seat, walked towards the teacher's desk. She took out her wand and pointed it at the spider.

"avada kedavra" she calmy said, burning the spider to ashes. Gasps sounded across the classroom and some students had even screamed. She looked moody dead in the eye and smirked. She turned to the class,

"class dismissed."

---x---x---

"UGH! I can't find anything to wear." Pansy grumbled. The girls' dorm had changed to a fortress of clothes as the three of them got ready for the party in the Gryffindor common room. "Wear the green one, pans. You look hot in that." Azalea remarked, fixing her makeup. The bathroom door opened and Ashley walked out. She was wearing a deep red, one shoulder bodycon dress, with a small slit on the side.

"How do I look?" she asked, twirling. "heavenly" both pansy and azalea said.

After about half an hour and multiple rounds of trying different dresses, the three of them made to the Gryffindor common room where the Weasley twins greeted them.

Pansy's outfit-

Ashley's outfit

Ashley's outfit.-

Azalea's outfit-

Azalea's outfit-

"You look ravishing, McClivert

"You look ravishing, McClivert." Fred commented. Azalea smiled. The whole room was packed, with students drunk and dancing without a care in the world. Some of them sat in the corners, making out and while some were spread over the drinks table. Loud music jammed in her ears, the one that makes you forget everything and just plunge into the world of alcohol and music.

This was her first party in Hogwarts and she wasn't going to waste any moment of it. She dragged her girl gang to the bar and pour three shots of firewhiskey.

"Bottoms up" she shouted and took a swig, the firewhiskey burning her throat. She landed the glass with a thud on the table and looked over to pansy, who had made a disgusted face because of the drink. Azalea was a light drinker; she knew it from the time she once drank from the glass on her father's table. She had jumped from the balcony, hoping to fly. Had her mother not arrived in time, she would definitely have broken some bones.

But despite everything, alcohol was her only resort from reality and so she drowned the whole bottle of the amber liquid.

"LETS DANCE" Ashley dragged her to the dance floor and began swaying around. 

"likin' the party, are you?" fred asked, holding a bottle of some another liquid

"likin' the party, are you?" fred asked, holding a bottle of some another liquid. "Pretty much. What's that?" she took the bottle of the strange liquid and emptied it in a single go. It tasted neutral, like water but with a hint of citrus and pepper. "Whoa...easy there, McClivert." Fred held her as the world started spinning before her eyes. "What was THAT"

"that's a muggle drink, its called vodka." Fred said, slurring a bit. She regained her balance, looked him in the eye, and slurred, "I am a goddess. I AM THE FUCKING GOD" she walked towards a boy standing near the fireplace. She was drunk. A normal azalea was threatening but a drunk azalea was homicidal. Before she could approach the boy, she was pulled back and crushed between pansy and Ashley. "we're a gang. Nobody can defeat us." ashley said, crushing the other two in a group hug.

"OMG!I love this song." Pansy squealed and started singing at the top of her lungs. Azalea laughed at her friend, they were enjoying, she was enjoying and amidst all the darkness in her world, this was the light she clung to. The memory she clung to, for a long time to come.

---x---x---

A/N-

i am a tad bit bad at writing the description of dresses so will it be okay if i wrote a little bit description and post the pic of the dress with it. if anyone wants to help me in that, its greatly appreciated. 

Do comment your thoughts of this chapter and dont forget to vote.✨✨

anna❤️