Enid Blyton x Antonia Ashton ⁽ᴾᵃʳᵗ ²⁾ | 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓶𝓪𝓼

Start from the beginning

Antonia rolled her eyes then walked to the living room and Enid did the same and followed her to the living room. Even though they're much older than me and also stubborn, but they always listen to me most of the times especially when they're fighting like this. And I honestly don't know why but I'm thankful for that.

I cleaned up the mess that Antonia caused then salvage the pies, and decided to make some tea for us too. While waiting for the water to boil, I quietly walked to the living room to check on them. Even though the tension still there and they look awkward with the silence and grumpy face filling up the room, they work just fine together. Then I decided to get back to the kitchen and continue making tea.

ANTONIA's POV

"It's all your fault. I shouldn't be doing this with you!" Enid complaints.

"My fault? How? You're the one that starts the fight!" I said.

"Yea! That's because you disturbing me!"

"Well.. I'm trying to make us some pie. A lot of things to do but no one helping!" I glare at her. "What are you doing anyway? Writing? It's Christmas! You shouldn't be working!" I said.

"Well.. that's how I function as a human. I don't think it's necessary to celebrate holidays anyway." She said.

"What are you? A robot?"

Enid decided not to argue, she just rolled her eyes and continue putting up the ornaments on the tree. We didn't talk the entire time. We just want this decorating thing done quickly.

When we almost finished, I got up and stepping back from the tree to take a better look at it. It actually looks beautiful. I think we did a pretty good job together.

"Look at that.. so pretty! We did a great job Enid." I said happily.

She also got up and look at the tree, "Yes.. yes we did!" She said.

I stare at the tree for a while, still feels amazed until suddenly I hear Enid giggling. I look at her in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"Look up.." She said still giggling.

I look up and I just realised that i'm standing under the mistletoe the whole time.

I smirked, "Well.. You know the tradition.. Why don't you come here and kiss me? I can't kiss my own self you know?!" I teased her.

At first I thought she'll reject me, but not this time. She stepped closer and stand in front of me. Even though she's on my nerves most of the time, I still find her very attractive.

Enid slowly leaned in and pressed her lips onto mine. I cupped her face and deepen the kiss. Within a minutes, our kiss became more passionate. We even forgot our surroundings, that's when y/n walks in.

"I see that you two finally can get along well.." she said, we immediately broke the kiss.

Back to Y/N's POV

When the tea and the pies ready, I bring it to the ladies as their treats. I walked to the living room, I was welcomed by some interesting view. Enid and Antonia kissing. Well.. more like making out.

"I see that you two finally can get along well.." I said teasingly. They immediately broke the kiss and breathing heavily.

"What are you talking about.. we always get along well." Antonia said.

"Yeah sure.. anyway.. here.. I made tea for us and also, I bring the pies." I placed the tray on the table beside the couch, "please help yourself while I'm starting the fire."