{107} ~ Heroes Assemble ~

Começar do início

"Right, and he's a mad scientist who bioengineered those nomu abominations,"Mandalay said.

"How are you so certain he's the one to blame?"I said.

"I sent someone in undercover after we received intel from the safety commission. He found a restricted area within the hospital, and none of the staff knew its purpose. This off-limits area has one entrance through the morgue. Rocky is the only person who comes and goes. If you need more evidence, this picture is from our man inside."Detective Tsukauchi explained.

"Is that a tiny nomu?"Pixie Bob said in disgust.

"It would be easy to arrest the doctor since he's a public figure. But if we act rashly, the Paranormal Liberation Front will enact countermeasures. The last thing we want is a repeat of widespread devastation in Hosu or Kamino, those events traumatized the public and we lost too many good people on our side. Sure we were able to apprehend all for one, but it was at the cost of our number one All Might was forced to retire.
Therefore we'll face this situation with every available resource at our disposal."Detective Tsukauchi finished.

All Might will always be loved.

I will surpass you All Might, and be the number one I want to be.

~~

Kaminari's POV ~

Me, Tokoyami, Honenuki, and Komori were needed on the Frontline.

And I'm freaking out man.

I miss Jirou.

"Umm? Is it a good idea for us to be this close?"Komori said scared.

"What's wrong?"Honenuki said.

"Doesn't the league of villains have it out for UA students?"She said terrified.

"They've become too big of a problem."Midnight said.

"Ms. Midnight."Honenuki said.

She's so pretty.

"Now that they have a mass of raw power Shigiraki will move to dominate society. Thar means the entire world is in danger, not just the school."She said.

*Gasp.

"Don't you worry we just want you to help us a little at the very beginning of the raid.
After that, you'll go to the rear."She said reassuringly as she placed her hands on Komori's.

She's an amazing teacher.

"Whatever yAou need."Komori said with a nod.

Hold on why would they put me on the Frontline of this smackdown?

I should be back with the others. I never knew I could miss my classmates so much.

~~

Yaoyorozu's POV ~

I'm standing alongside Class 1-A and 1-B in the location Ms. Midnight told us, as we await further instructions.