Kakashi slides down next to them on his knees and searches for a pulse, he finds one in Hoshi, but not Daisuke.

(I will tell you when to stop.)

Kakashi has tears leaving both his eyes as they slip through his hitai-ate and down his mask. They land at the corner of Daisuke's eye's and slides down his cheek, almost as if he is crying himself.

Hoshi groans in pain, Kakashi gasps and holds her free hand in his gloved one's.

"Hoshi-san! Hoshi-san what happened here? We need to get you medical attention!" Kakashi speaks frantically and distressed, but stops when Hoshi takes her hand out of his hold and pats his hair, the blood on her hands stains his soft locks but right now he doesn't care.

"Kakashi. Orochimaru was here, he wants my little Yu. Please with all of your being protect her, 'cause we no longer can. No matter how much we want to we can no longer be with her."

Hoshi turns her face to look at him properly and she smiles but soon coughs up blood, staining her silver hair even more.

"Please don't talk, medical shinobi are on their way now."

"Kakashi, you and I both know I wont make it. Plus I cant leave Daisuke alone in the after life, he'll probably break something and get kicked out of heaven. You know he can be an idiot sometimes. " Hoshi and Kakashi laugh weakly as more tears spill down Kakashi's face.

Hoshi moves her hand and cups his face, she wipes his tears away, but more keep spilling.

"You have grown so much Kakashi. I remember when you where only a child, you had to go through so much heartache. I'm sorry we have caused you more. I'm so sorry Kakashi, please forgive all of us, all the people who have caused you pain, you had to go through so much, you're only nineteen Kakashi."

Hoshi starts sobbing hysterically. Kakashi grips the hand on his face and shakes his head, he starts sobbing too.

"No, you have nothing to apologise for. You, Daisuke-san, Minato-sensei, Kushina-san, Otou-san, Rin, and Obito have made my life amazing, I regret not appreciating you all, you made me who I am today."

Hoshi chuckles weakly.

"We are all proud to see how much you have grown Kakashi, but it seems I'm going to have to say goodbye now."

"What about your daughter? She will be alone if you leave." The desperation in his voice is evident.

"No she wont, 'cause she has you and Hiruzen, she has Konoha with her. Listen Kakashi please help her get through this, please take care of her, she has white hair and heterochromia eyes, you cant miss her. I want her to always be happy, determined, loyal and trustworthy. She doesn't need a lot of friends only a few. Make sure she doesn't drink any alcohol until at least 25 or make sure she stays away from it all together. I want her to save up her money for things she really needs okay. Oh and make sure she's happy. That's all me and Daisuke wanted for her, to be happy. Can you do this for me, for us, Kakashi?"