The husband looks even more annoyed as I agreed, although I don't think his wife noticed.

Well this will be awkward.

"I'm glad you will be able to join us, I'm Rei, this is my husband Tsukihiko and this is our daughter Yui"
Rei explained.

Something felt off about the husband.

Should I tell them my real name or lie? I will tell them them my real first name but lie about my last name if they ever ask for it.

"Oh I'm Katsumi"
I replied.

If my whereabouts somehow got to some certain Demon's then it would cause my 'peaceful' life to come to an end.

Been the most powerful living Demon Slayer well now former Demon Slayer, didn't particularly make me popular with Demon's as I used that powerful power to well slay them.

This led to the Demon King himself wanting me dead although the guy never confronted me himself, what a coward!

I felt someone glaring intensely at me.

I looked up at Tsukihiko and saw that it was him.

What the fuck? His acting as if I just insulted him.

I followed them to some fancy restaurant.

They looked rich so it makes sense.

~~~

The food was great, so was Rei, she was lovely but Tsukihiko was not so great.

Tsukihiko may act polite to my face and in front of his wife but I could tell he didn't like me, it was obvious because of the constant glares sent my way.

Especially now that Rei left to go to the toilet as did Yui.

Can he stop glaring at me? His such an -

"I'm such a what?"
Tsukihiko asked.

I froze, what the fuck?

Ok so his got powers, he can read minds.

My guess is his a Demon.

Now my main flaw when I was a Demon Slayer was that I couldn't actually tell who was a Demon and who wasn't, I didn't have special senses like sniffing them out or hearing them from afar, I simply just had an extraordinary breathing technique, I only know that demons exist because the so called Demon King killed my family because he got hungry, unless he had a different motive but I doubt that my family was lazy and stupid and didn't know how to treat there kid right.

Tsukihiko looked amused.

"What's so funny?"
I deadpanned.

"I've been looking for you for a while, Katsumi Suzuki"
Tsukihiko stated.

"Well sorry to break it to you but I'm not interested, I've left the corps"
I sighed.

"You killed plenty of my Demon's during you're time of fighting"
Tsukihiko replied.

My? So his the Demon King?

"Hah you're the Demon King? I expected more, you was too afraid to show yourself and turns out you have a whole second life with a wife and kid"
I taunted.

So this is Muzan Kibutsuji, he looks normal, well to an extent.

"They will be dead soon enough"
Muzan replied.