Branch's Bunker and The invitations

Start from the beginning

Poppy jokingly scoffed and said "It's not food their invitations [ grabs an invitation ] that we're going to deliver the 1st Annual Troll's Kingdom Secret Holiday Gift Swap" Poppy explains to Branch and the girls.

"1st annual what?" Branch asked.

"A Secret Holiday Gift Swap" the girls exclaimed at the same time getting excited.

"What happened to the whole-balloon-ride-over-troll's- Kingdom-hang-out kind of thing" Branch asked her.

"Branch we're still doing that we're just multitasking" Poppy says to him.

"Multitasking, right" Branch said while crossing his arms.

Poppy walks up to Branch and the girls and says "Alright here's the deal [ opens the invitation ] I've put a name inside of each invitation" she explains to Branch and the girls

"Uh-huh" Branch and the girls said at the same time.

"Whoever gets your name is your secret person" Poppy then added.

"Ooh~" Branch says while trying to grab the invitation but Poppy smacks his hand away causing the girls to snicker.

"Bop. Bop. Bop secret" Poppy says while putting a finger on his lip.

"Then in 3 days we all meet back in Pop village and let the gifts giving come in" Poppy says.

"You on board Branchifer" Poppy asked him causing the girls to smile at him waiting for his answer.

"No" Branch said but Becky threw a basket to him and he caught it.

"That's what I like to hear [ grabs two baskets ] now help us dump these overboard" Poppy says and the. started singing.

Poppy:🎶Like a fool I went and stayed too long🎶

Branch:🎶Now I'm wondering if your love's still strong🎶

Both and girls:🎶Ooh baby. Here I am signed, sealed, delivered I'm yours🎶

Then Poppy, Branch, Ruby, Becky and Amber dumped the invitations down the Classical trolls are sitting down at a dining table and Trollsart uses his conducting stick to open a plate of invitations and each Classical troll got one even Dante.