Nervous

⚠️⚠️⚠️PANIC AND SENSITIVE TOPICS!⚠️⚠️⚠️
⚠️Spelling errors sorry!⚠️
———————————————————————————

3rd person pov

Aizawa was a bit nervous as he walked back to his class.He knew they would want answers but he didnt know what he was gonna tell them.He didnt want to tell them something as important as this without Bakugou present.

As he walked in and looked up he saw everyone glaring at him."SENSEI WHAT WAS THAT?!"izuku yelled at him walking in front of him.He sighed and walked past the kid.

"I cant tell you...not without bakugou present"Aizawa said sitting at his desk.Everyone huffed and sat back down.Working on their work.

After about an hour,they heard a little knock at the door.There stood Bakugo with a blanket wrapped around him.He wore a ling hoodie and some shorts and fluffy socks on his feet.

He walked in and crawled into aizawas sleeping bag and fell asleep.Aizawa hummed as he heard the kids snores.Everyone was shocked.Aizawa got up and lightly shakes bakugou.

"Do you want me to tell them while you sleep?"Bakugou was hesitant but nodded and fell back asleep so he wouldn't have to hear.

Aizawa stood up and sighed."Okay class,ill tell you whats going on.But,whatever i say stays in this room.Do you under me?"Aizawa said seriously.

Everyone quickly said 'Yes sir' trying to hurry up and hear what was wrong with the once loud blonde ,everyone loved.

—————After Aizawa finished telling them————

Everyone was crying or shocked.They couldnt believe it.How could they do that to a child?Izuku was beyond angry.Bakugou was his bestfriend.Even though bakugou wouldnt admit it Izuku knew deep down he felt the same.

Izuku slammed his fist on the desk standing up.Hanging his head low so no one saw him holding back his tears.Shoulders trembling.He was so angry.....

Nit just at them...but at himself. How could he let that happen to Kacchan?Hitting the desk many times.dropping to his knees,letting out a loud cry/sob.

Dekusquad gathered around him and hugged him.Ilda was shook.Todoroki was worried and sad.Knowing hoe it feels to be beaten like that.Asui was crying.Bakugou helped her alot.She used to be insecure at how she talked but bakugou helped her learn to love it.

Uraraka was crying,bakugou had helped herbsave money to support her family.As much as she denied the money bakugou forced it into her hand and hugger her when she cried thank you to him.She felt ashamed she didnt hell him sooner.

Everyone letting out crys.Bakugou forced himself to stay inside the sleeping bag.He was to ashamed to go out.Thinking they would look at him differently.Aizawa felt little tears rolling down his cheeks.

Bakusquad was distressed.

Mina was crying loudly.Bakugou had helped her learn to love her skin.He even beat up a couple guys bullying her for it and then got her all the things she wanted after.How could she let that happen to her best friend?

Denki was shook and sad.Bakugiu had helped him when he went stupid.He wouldnt pick on him and make fun of him when others did.He also helped him learn and keep up in his studies.Denki was sad he couldnt help his friend sooner.His best friend at that...

Sero was crying along with Mina.Bakugou helped him get unwrapped out of his tape when he had nightmares about his parents abusing him.His quirk would go off everywhere,trapping him.But bakugou would come and get the tape off him and cuddle him to sleep.Kissing his head and rubbing it to calm him down.

Kirishima was beyond shocked.Bakugou had helped Kirishima love himself.He would tell him he was manly everyday.Even when he wasnt sad.He would say it and kiri would feel good when he heard it from him.No one has ever told him he was manly but himself.Bakugou saying that helped him alot.

What will they do now?How do they help their friend?Hiw could they let it happen in the first place?
T
They didnt know how to answer those questions...yet.

They just knew...Their gonna protect him with their lives from now on.