Plant experts wear until the sixties

Link: https://m.shubaow.net/225/225165/

The earth-flavored fantasy love story of a white rich beauty educated youth and the mud-legged captain ~ Botanist Wang Xiuhe has become a female chronology cannon fodder. The original owner was bored by many villagers for stealing and skidding, and he was designed to retaliate against the heroine by stealing a man. Wang Xiuhe wondered: What's the point of stealing a man? How can it be a career! Therefore, Wang Xiuhe used the knowledge related to botany that he had learned in his previous life to launch a grand plan for construction in this poor mountainous area-reclaiming high-yield fertile land, building water cellars and fish ponds, developing rich orchards, and popularizing modern agricultural planting techniques... With the passage of time, life has become more colorful and smoother. It is the production team leader who has always been happily cooperating and has a clear distinction between public and private. How can he become more and more clingy? Content tag: Rebirth sweet text Chronology search keywords: Protagonist: Wang Xiuhe, Zhao Jianjun┃ Supporting roles: Liu Xi, Feng Li┃ Others: Make a fortune and raise cubs One sentence introduction: Botany experts change the cannon fodder female partner's tragic destiny intention: no space System, knowledge is power, knowledge changes destiny!