Patience (Ransom Drysdale)

Start from the beginning

He backed up a couple of steps. His eyes roved over your body, his eyes filled with lust. Feeling emboldened, you bit your lip and started hiking your dress up your legs, Ransom watched while inches of you skin was revealed to him.

When you stopped before revealing your most intimate parts, he growled. "Come on angel. A little bit more. Show me how wet you are. How ready you are for me."

You groaned at his words. How was he so fucking sexy all the time? Ransom knew exactly what to say to get you to do what he wanted. As the hem of your dress was pushed over your thighs, you slowly spread your legs and watched Ransom.

Earlier that evening, when you were getting dressed, you decided that you would tease Ransom later by telling him you weren't wearing panties. Well, he had other plans and now he definitely knows.

Seeing your glistening folds he shot back towards you and his lips crashed on yours. It was a devouring kiss, with his tongue dancing across yours and his fingers squeezing your hips.

As the heat began to pool low in your belly, you moaned softly into Ransom's mouth. You felt his cock twitch against you at the sound. He broke away from you, but kept his nose resting against yours, so he could keep eye contact.

"I need to hear more of those pretty sounds, angel." You felt his hand leave your hip, then his fingers slid through your core and you gasped at the sensation.

"Ransom," you whispered, your voice raspy.

He swirled his thumb around your clit and pulled your bottom lip between his teeth. After swirling his tongue over where his teeth had been, he slowly slid two fingers into you. "You don't cum until I say so. I've been patient, so should you."

You nodded as Ransom continued to pump his fingers in and out of you, continuing to trace circles on your bundle of nerves. As you felt your orgasm building, you started grinding against his hand, chasing the pleasure. Ransom noticed your breathing becoming more rapid and your walls clenching around him, so he pulled out his fingers.

The sudden emptiness made a little whine leave your throat, and Ransom looked at you darkly. "I say when too cum, angel. And it will be on my cock, not my fingers."

Your gaze went to his cock, which straining against the fabric of his trousers. Seeing the hard length of him made you dart out your tongue to wet your lips. You looked back to him. "Then fuck me Ransom."

He growled and quickly undid the button and zipper, reached into his boxers and pulled out his throbbing erection. Without a word, he pulled you to the edge of the counter with one hand and lined up the head of his cock with the other.

Ransom wasn't going to take you softly. Not when he was so desperate to feel you wrapped around him. All it took was one snap of his hips and he buried himself in you. You cried out at the sudden invasion, but as Ransom started pulling in and out of you, pain turned to pleasure and little moans started leaving your lips.

He fit you so perfectly, filled you so well. And his cock hit you in just the right place. With each thrust Ransom watched your breasts bouncing in front of him. He was mesmerized by you and your body.

You threw your head back in pleasure when he moved one hand to your breast, where he was squeezing and rubbing your nipple. The sensation of the fabric on your sensitive skin was electric.

But when you looked back, you noticed the mirror behind you. Ransom noticed your gaze, and a devilish grin spread across his face. "You wanna watch, angel? You wanna see my cock going into your sweet pussy?"

His words made you clench around him, which was a yes in his mind. Ransom grabbed your hips and slid you around to the side, so you could see him fucking you in the huge mirror.

It was erotic, seeing him holding your gaze in the mirror and you watched his hard cock thrust in and out of you, slick with your arousal. Your mind began to fog as your orgasm once again grew closer. The heat becoming almost overwhelming as it continued to build.

"I can feel you getting close, angel. You want to come?" Ransom asked quietly.

You nodded your head frantically. But that wasn't want he wanted.

"Use your words, angel. Tell me."

"Yes Ransom. Please."

He began moving faster, his hips pounding against yours. His breathing grew heavier as he tried to bring you both to your end. "Say it again."

"Please Ransom, please. I'm gonna cum!" You cried out.

With a smirk, he started to once again rub your clit to push you over the edge. "Then cum, angel."

It was all you needed. You shouted out his name as the wire snapped and your body went stiff with your orgasm. He was right behind you, his thrusts becoming erratic and with a grunt, you felt his cock pulsing with his release.

You sat up to wrap your arms around Ransom as you both came down from your highs and your breathing returned to normal. After a while, he gave you a kiss on your temple, and slowly pulled out of you.

He turned and grabbed a towel off a nearby wall, and gently cleaned you up and then himself. Ransom threw the towel into a corner, and you giggled. "What's so funny, angel?" He asked while he grabbed you around your waist to place you gently back on the floor.

"I just love you, Ransom." You sighed.

"I love you too, angel," he kissed your forehead. "But next time your in a dress like this, I'm fucking you in the car on the way to the party."