"Are Antonio and Mirabel home?" I ask.

Upon seeing the door opened, Isabela quickly ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Y/n!! Right on time!" She says as she shoves camilo out of the way. I quickly hug her back and allow her to pull me inside while Alvaro greets Antonio.

"Y/n!  Welcome!" I hear Luisa say as she moves a vase.  She's sly to slug it off her shoulders and runs to hug me as it rolls over to Felix who just waves. I look over to the other side and see the guy from the shop there, giving a gentle wave.

"Sorry," she says as she puts me down, "Did I hurt you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about it. When you have a dad like mine, no hug could break these bones."

She chuckles as julieta greets me.

"Hi querida. so glad to see you back again, right on time too! Mirabel's just in her room if you would like to go up," she says with a kind smile after her hug.

"Perfect! It was great to see you, I'll see you soon!" I say as I make my way up the stairs.

Walking into her room, it's easily like yours so you felt pretty at home in it. As I walk in, she makes room for me on her bed and we catch up for a little while.

"So, I heard my family really likes you, meet anyone else other then my sisters, mom, Antonio, and Felix?"

I sigh and fall back on the bed. "Camilo."

"How'd you meet Camilo?" She asks as she falls back and faces me.

"He answered the door. God, you were right. He really would flirt with an brick, wouldn't he? He called me 'Precioso,'" I say as a turn my head to her and roll my eyes.

"I warned y'a. What did you say back?"

"I just asked him if you and Antonio were home, then Isabela saw me and welcomed me in with a hug, then Luisa gave me a hug, then your mom, and now I'm here," I say.

"Yeah... oh! Would you like to see Antonio's room? It's super cool!" She asks.

"If it's alright with him, then sure," I say as she helps me up.

We make our way to a door with Antonio on it. She knocks and a minute goes by before Antonio opens it.

"Hey, Antonio.  Is it alright if y/n and I explore for a bit?" Mirabel asks.

"Of course!  This way," he says as he takes my hand.  I marvel at the room as animals swarm around us.  We finally get closer to the top of the tree when I notice Camilo is laying on a hammock with a coconut drink in hand. I attempt to avoid him and just explore the tree further, but once we get to the top, Alvaro greets me with a a loud, "y/n! Look how cool this place is!"

i wince a bit at his loudness but acknowledge him nonetheless. He runs up and hugs me with a smile but quickly runs back to Antonio. I watch them play a little bit before I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning around, I see Mirabel smiling really happily. Kind. Of creepily, if I'm being honest.

"Isn't it magnificent?" She asks.

"Almost as cool as your gift, isn't it?" I say. Mirabel does not talk like that.

Camilo changes back and chuckles. "Worth a' shot. How's you figure it out?"

"Well for starters, Mirabel is behind you talking to my brother right now. She also doesn't talk like that."

"So, y/n, how are you today?" Camilo says as he bends down, takes my hand, and kisses it.

Mirabel's POV:

I watch Alvaro and Antonio play with the animals for a minute before i turn to look at y/n. Camilo seems to be keeping her company, talking her up.

Wait, now he's bending down and he grabbed her hand. Aaaannnd he kissed it. That little-

Your POV:

I thought it was going to be a single kiss on the hand, not something rare and not overly flirty. That was, until he gave two more before sitting up, not letting li I'll go. As much as I was neutral about it, my face was still red from the flattery. But within the blink of an eye, he had ducked down as Mirabel stood over him, a smack given to the back of his head.

"Wanna see Isabel's room? She just redecorated it," she states as she pulls me back down.

"Sure, I'll see you later!" I shout to Alvaro and Antonio. While I'm turned back, Camilo shoots me a wink and a smirk.

Ohhh boy...

1466 WORDS HI THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY READS THIS IS GETTING! AGAIN, IM SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES BUT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO UPDATE SOONER NOW THAT IM ON MY WINTER BREAK (i also just saw the movie last night and omg it's so good)
UNTIL NEXT TIME FRIENDS!