"Oo, Inaamin ko. I fell inlove with my textmate. Nahulog ako sa kanya kahit tayo pa. Niloko kita. Na sa bawat magkasama tayo, iniisip ko 'siya'. Na sa tuwing masaya tayo, iniisip ko kung masaya din ba 'siya'. Kung kumain naba siya, anong ginagawa niya.. But, shit! Hindi ko naman ginusto 'yun, eh. God knows how much I tried to stop my feelings for him.. you. Ugh! No.. kahit kailan, hindi.." you said, shaking your head. "But you," you paused. "WHY?" nakita ko ang sakit sa mga mata mo. "Sinadya mo, eh. Bakit? What, you were just testing my loyalty? My love for you? Ganun? You happy now?"

I was shocked.. and hurt. Hearing those words from you tore my heart into tiny pieces. I remained silent. I couldn't speak. Tangina masakit. 

"SPEAK UP! WHY?" 

Your tears were continuously pouring down. You walked near me and slapped me hard to my face.

"DARN IT! WHY?!" you shouted.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU DAMN MUCH!" I answered.

 I was screaming my love for you..

But you just walked away from that place.. away from me.

I chose to keep my lips shut that time because I love you. So fucking inlove with you. At tinuloy ko ang pagpapanggap na 'yun, simply because I don't want to lose you.

Ayokong mapunta ka sa iba..

Ayokong mawala ka..