Wrong Place, Wrong Time

I tried to stifle a yawn while I waited for the boats to come back. I was wearing a black singlet, jeans and black boots. I was attempting to squirm out of a wedgie against the pillar. It did look a bit... Wrong. People might be thinking I was rubbing my ass against the pillar for the heck of it.

Just then, a fancy cruise ship just docked. The walls were shiny marble and the floor was polished wood. The crew were running around, hastily arranging the cushions and the vases by the deck chair. I went forward and observed it. It had a logo by the side: a blue sapphire jewel with two owls by the side. As I leaned forward, at the corner of my eye, I saw the fishing boats coming. I tried to immediately turn around and run to snap a picture but I wobbled and nearly fell into the water. I managed to straighten myself but I accidentally dropped the camera while trying to balance myself. That camera was expensive... It took me 6 months to afford that. I peeked down into the water, feeling mad with myself. I was going to cry any minute soon.

"Can you just get in the boat immediately, freshman? I got to quickly complete my eye makeup!" came a posh voice. I turned around and saw a Korean girl with straight brown hair, wearing a fur coat and open toe heels tapping her shoes against the ground impatiently.

"Oh... I... Don't...." I mumbled, quivering under the glare of the hoity-toity girl.

Believe it or not, she actually pushed me onto the boat and walked over me after I fell on the polished wooden floor. How was I going to get out, I thought to myself as I saw a whole crowd of other teenagers all hopping on board. I couldn't get my way out. I waited impatiently for the crowd to thin out then I could slip away.

Finally, after 10 minutes,  the crowd entering the boat thinned out. I quickly raced out, knocking into some people and therefore earning some scowls or vulgar words. I was exiting when I saw a security guard closing the velvet rope that blocked the entrance.

"Excuse me! Can I go out of this boat, please?" I asked, trying to put on that Puss-In-Boots big eyes.

"Look, Miss," he said, rolling his eyes," first of all, I don't fall for that look. Second of all, you are staying on this boat and going to this school. Forget Switzerland or that fancy school you want to go to. Your parents signed up for this and paid a fortune. You are damn lucky to be in this school."

"You don't understand! I-"

He gave me that evil eye, closing the velvet rope and asking the people at the docks to release the ropes holding on to the boat. I gasped.

Before I knew it, the boat was already leaving the docks. I know what I was going to do. I was going to ask for a phone and call my boss.

I approached a girl who seemed friendly enough. She had strawberry blonde hair which were tied into this big braid bun and she was wearing a cute yellow summer dress with flip-flops. I tapped on her shoulder.

"Excuse me, where is this  boat heading?" I asked politely.

"Amer High, duh! On Farper Island...? she exclaimed.

Uh-oh.

_________________________________________________________

So, how is my second chapter? My first chapter is a bit short, I know... Sorry! Anyway, I am in a rush to complete my homework. It is so last minute, ugh! Well, decided to quickly finish it and zoom off!!!

Oh yah, shoutout to Jade!!! Thanks for voting!!! It means a lot to me. Oh, and if you guys would like to create some characters for Amer High (it is a school full of rich kids), please comment your ideas!!!

Vote, comment, share!