"Your drinks will be out in a moment!" the woman spoke softly, beaming a smile at the both of you before walking away.

"And here I never thought I'd be more surprised by you."

"Why do you say that?" he questioned, cocking a brow at you.

"Well I usually would have to order but you surprisingly ordered without hesitation. Also, you haven't used any of your-" your arms crossed as he slapped his hand on your mouth,  muffling your sentence.

"Cállate. | Shut up. |"

"Sheesh my bad, I was just saying."

"I would prefer not to mention it publicly, thank you." you sigh, putting your hands up in surrender with a mischievous grin.

| ~*~ |

You and Matt arrived back to the castle, drinks in hand as you hung your jackets on the coat rack and you closed the door. In an instant you both heard buzzing, two swarms appearing in front of you.

"Baby!" Cassandra squealed, clinging to Matt as he held her still with his drink in hand and smiled at her.

"[Name]!" Daniela smiled, grabbing your arm and dragging you with her— you waved at the other two and walked with the vampire.

"What took you both so long?" she questioned.

"Practically the whole village was greeting me on the way, plus we ran into Lulian."

"No wonder you smell like cheap cologne." you giggled at her comment, nudging her lightly.

"Though you might need to fully explain to Bela, she's not going to believe me and Cass not even Matt if she takes one whiff of you." you groaned as you frowned.

"Shit. I forgot about that, oh well I'll take care of it. Also here, we stopped by a couple shops so I could get you and your sibling's gifts; including your mother." you smile, handing her a Colleen Hover book the ginger has been wanting as she squealed and let out many 'thank you's

She led you to the library, both of you keeping up a conversation as you entered— you walked to the tables and sat down, Daniela swarmed away to the other side of the room to go get a book she'd been wanting to talk to you about. You wait patiently for her to return, humming a small melody as you do so.

Sipping your drink as you tapped a finger on your thigh to the melody you hummed, closing your eyes to silently sing to yourself. Once you opened your eyes you were met with golden ones and let out a shriek, spilling your drink on yourself.

| I would've cried if I spilled anything on myself, anyway moving on |

"FUCKING CHRIST!" you yelled as you backed up against the bookshelf.

"Sorry, I just couldn't help but notice the smell of cheap cologne. It smells horrendous." Bela's expression was full of disgust, her eyes holding anger.

"TOLD YOU!" Daniela yelled, from across the library earning a groan from you; you calmed down your heart then fixed yourself to sit properly and face the eldest.

"Something to tell me?"

"Lulian, he wanted me to hug him so I did—but he wouldn't let go. He was reminding me of when we were dating—"