"Hey! You have your weird traits and I have my own, plus these are fun to poke at and it's satisfying!" he charmed his signature smile at you and continued poking at the foam. You shook your head, turning around and waiting for Elena to come back.

"Ok, 1 rose." Elena handed you the rose and you nodded with a polite smile, she smiled back then looked behind you and saw Matt.

"Matt!" she yelled, startling him as he shrieked like a girl— making you laugh as he glared at you and then nervously chuckled at Elena. You continued laughing your ass off about the situation.

"This is the 4th time this week dammit! You know I need to replace those every time!"

"I'M SORRY, THEY'RE JUST SO FUN AND SATISFYING TO POKE AT!" he grumbled, Elena groaned as she rolled her eyes. You calmed down as you wiped some tears that had spilled from your eyes.

"Ok ok, let's go, come on gremlin. Again thank you Elena— also tell your dad I said 'Hi'" You smiled back at her as you dragged Matt with you.

"Will do, take care!" she yelled, waving.

"Ok first of all! I am NOT that short, I'm taller than you!"

"Yet, you're a softie, are you not?" you giggled, earning a groan of defeat from him. You walked to the local cafe, spotting familiar faces instantly.

"Ah, [Name] what a wonderful surprise" you sighed, turning to face Lulian.

"What do you want Lulian?"

"Damn, not even going to give a hug or greeting? That's not nice of you." he chuckled, his arms out waiting for an embrace. You roll your eyes then hug him, he smiles once again.

"This is nice, just like before. I miss this." he smiled, hugging you tighter as he rocked side to side softly.

"Get..off..of me.." you struggled to pull away from him, trying to keep quiet and not make a scene.

"Are you sure you don't miss me? The way I used to hold you like this, the way I'd comfort you?" he whispered as you continued struggling.

Matt happened to turn to you and Lulian, seeing you struggle and get angry, walking towards you and practically ripping you off with so much force it made Lulian stumble to regain his balance. All eyes were on the three of you, "Back the fuck up, don't you see she doesn't want to be near you!" Matt yelled, earning a grumble from the man as he walked away and cursed loudly in Romanian.

You calmed your breathing as you held on tight to him— he relaxed slowly and then turned his attention back to you. "You're ok, right? He didn't hurt you or anything?" you shook your head; Matt searched everywhere on you for anything but nothing and let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you my dad now?" you smiled, raising an eyebrow at him; making him giggle and smile at you.

"Maybe, but let's just be quick. I have a feeling that Cass is going to be concerned as to why we haven't been back yet."

"OK then. Wait, the fuck do you mean 'maybe'?" you question, walking over to the register as he giggled some more then ordered for the both of you.