Jake's Special Chap lels

Imprinting is the involuntary mechanism by which us Quileute shape-shifters find their soul-mates. It is a profound, intimate phenomena that exists among the Quileute shape-shifters.

When a shape-shifter imprints on a specific person, he becomes unconditionally bound to her for the rest of his life. When it happens, the experience is like being gravitationally pulled toward that person while a glowing heat fills him; the connections of everything else become severed, or simply secondary, and only the imprintee is left to matter, leaving the shape-shifter with a deep need to do anything to please and protect the person.

Imprinting occurs only after a wolf's first phasing. It can happen with anyone, regardless of previous personal feelings. It happens the first time he sees the human object of his imprinting; if the shape-shifter does not react to a human subject the first time he sees them after he phases, that means he will never imprint on that human.

Imprinting can't be forced on anyone, no matter how much the shape-shifter may want it. I've tried it numerous times with Bella, to imprint with her and to get over her. Another is Leah, how many times did she try to imprint herself or to be imprinted but she always fails.

and this is the very same reason why I told Emelie to stay away from Embry, He was not imprinted the first time they met so technically she'll get hurt at the end. I know how hard it is, how painful it was once that the one you love find their mates, I am just lucky I found mine, Renesmee.

"I feel bad for Emelie" Nessy said. Actually kahapon niya pa sinisisi ang sarili niya sa nangyari sa pinsan niya. Siya daw kasi ang naglapit sa dalawa dahil pinilit ni Renesmee si Emelie na mag-aral din dito sa La Push.

"I told you, It's not your fault" pag aalo ko naman sa kanya. I don't want to see her like this. We are here at Sam's Cabin with the other Quiletes.

"But- - "

"No Buts Nessy" I stopped her. She should not blame herself.

"Guys" napalingon naman kami sa bagong dating. EMbry with someone

"Krizzia, this are the quilete boys, Guys I want you to meet Krizzia" pagpapakilala niya sa kasama niya. She's the girl. I can see it in Embry's eyes. That's the same look we all had for our imprints.

Krizzia's totally nice, she's also pretty with her long black hair and slender body. Yet she is nothing compare to my Nessy.

"Hello" she said, we equally greet her but not Nessy. I found her cute, she's like her mom, bella, hindi nila maitago kapag naiinis na sila.

"I need to go home now, Jake" Nessy said then went outside ng walang lingon lingon. Sumunod nalang ako sa kanya para ihatid siya sa kanila.

"I hate it. Emelie's much beautiful than her" Nessy rant while we are running pauwi sa kanila.

"Of course, Emelie's half vampire. No other creature in the world can compare to you vampires." i said. well totoo naman vampires where the most beautiful creature that I know in this world. Though they stink in our nose and we technically hate them.

"But still!! I can't understand how Embry can forget his feelings for Emelie just for that girl." Actually natatawa nalang ako sa kanya. She is so irritated. Oh How I love everything about this half vampire.

"It's the same thing that happened to me the first time I saw you" I stopped and grab her waist so I can hug her towards me. She half stinks to me but I can't help it but to hug her, kiss her and all. I don't care about anything else, all I want is her, my Nessy.

I woke up early the next day. I can smell bacons and egg. I went outside and I see my sister arranging the table. Paul my sister's mate is preparing to go for work. Paul's a better husband than a wolf. After they got married, Paul choose to settle down because they have 2 kids already. Patrick and Paulo. Well it is also part of the imprinting process. Actually it is the reason of imprinting, para magpatuloy ang lahi namin.

I also saw my Father sitting at the table with his grandchildren. I sit then eat my breakfast.

"How's the rounds??" My father asked pointing our guarding at La push.

"Nothing so suspicious and all. We haven't even tracked anything" I answered.

"That's good" he said. After I finished my breakfast, nagmadali na rin ako para sunduin si Nessy. Pero nasa boundary na rin sila. Lumabas ng sasakyan si Nessy kasunod noon ay si Emelie, napatingin siya sa akin and game me a slight smile. Pumapasok pa rin si Emelie. She's strong, really. After of what happened she just go on with her life. I never saw her cry, I never saw her miserable. Though I can still see pain whenever she saw Embry but the former never let anyone notice it.

"Goodmorning My Love" I went up to Nessy and kissed her. I heard Edward hissed before leaving, that made me and Nessy chuckled.

After a while, dumating na din si Collin. Palitan sila ni Brad sa pagsama kay Emelie, while Nessy and I ran papunta sa school.

The same old thing happens. The class starts and I bug Nessy. I do not really want to go here but what can I do, Nessy's here and besides that my dad forced me too.

In the middle of the discussion of the I-do-not-know-who-professor, I went outside to go to the comfort room. This is what I like about us being shape shifters, we are more of human than animal unlike the vampires.

"Emelie" i called her nung nakita ko soya dito sa corridor at nakatingin sa labas. Mukhang malalim ang iniisip niya dahil parang hindi niya man lang narinig ang pagtawag ko.

"Hey!" Untag ko at hinawakan ko siya sa balikat. Nagulat naman siya sa ginawa ko.

"Jake!!"

"What's the matter!??" Pag usisa ko.

"Huh?? Ahh nothing I just went to the comfort room" then she walked fast away from me.

After school, hinatid ko muna si Nessy sa cabin ni Sam, nagpunta naman daw si Emelie kay Lea sabi nila Collin.

I miss her so much. I heard Embry, well we all heard it. Our brains were interconnected when we are in wolf form. And this is what we hate, we cannot keep secret from anyone. We heard Lea's bitter moments, Paul's mocking everyone, my inner monologue for Bella. All of it, we know.

Something on your side Jake. I heard Quill.

Yeah got it. Then I ran fast towards it. Nakarating ako sa may kakahuyan. Mukhang wala naman kakaiba dito. I can't smell anything wrong. Then there she is, why is she here??? tumakbo ako sa lugar kung saan namin tinatago ang mga shorts namin. Ng nakapag bihis ako ay lumapit ako sa kanya.

"Emelie? what are you doing here?" I asked her but she did not answer she just continue to walks towards me.

"Who are you with!?" I asked again. Now that we are just one meter apart. There is something wrong with her. Bakit siya nandito?! Malayo na to kila Lea.

"Are you with Lea?" Hindi ba niya naiintindihan yung kasunduan!!??

"I am in deep hurt Jake" she replied not answering my question Her eyes it is so sad.

"I've warned you but did not listen" i stated as a matter of fact. What can I do? I can't change it, I can't remove her pain.

"Help me Jake, Help me" kumunot ang noo ko sa sinabi niya.

"What can I do? I can't do anything about it" i said.

"By this" and the next thing he did left me dumbstruck as her lips flatted onto mine...

------------------------------
Namiss niyo to??
Kawaii ang mga nagbabasa!!!! Yoohoo

May magagalit tyak yan :)

Nandiri ako sa kakornihan ni Jake whahahaha

Sorry for wrong grammars and typo errors