Once she wore the last dress a guy came from nowhere and said " ooh you look hot baby do you want me to tear it down "

Once she wore the last dress a guy came from nowhere and said " ooh you look hot baby do you want me to tear it down " . " Shut your mouth and mind your own business " y/n said.  " That's is right why don't you look at yourself in the mirror and see " she continued " and do me a favour please take your ass from here and throw in the garbage " . " That's fire y/n " I clapped . That man went away angrily . He deserved it for acting like a bitch .

I made y/n buy all the clothes . She was so angry but I on the other hand was so happy that my plan worked .
" So y/n I am having a party at my house next week so come " I said . " So that's why you made me buy all these " she pointed at the bags . I chuckled " yeah sorry " .
" It's ok actually I wanted to buy some clothes anyway " she said .

Taehyung pov

I was burning how dare he flirt with what's mine . How dare he even look at her . That bitch he will pay just wait today is his last day to live so enjoy my boy . I went back to seeing my princess she and her new friend are walking at the park . My princess looks so cute and adorable having that cottan candy in her hand . But baby you shouldn't have wore that dress . I was getting a lot of unholy thoughts . I think I should teach you a lesson baby .

The night soon arrived and I followed that guy . Of course after seeing my princess having dinner with her and sending her off to bed . I couldn't watch her sleep due to this motherfucker . "Hey man what are you doing " that guy said as I pushed him on the ground . " Nothing I couldn't see trash " I replied . " You don't know you are dealing with " he said . I smirked " oh I don't know . Who gave you permission to flirt with my girl . And I am proud of my baby you made you realise your place " .

" What do you even want and what the hell are you talking about " he asked . " Hmmm you remember that girl in the mall and all " I said . " Yeah man she was hot " he chuckled . " Big mistake now pay for it you asshole " I said and bit his neck. " Yuck even his blood tastes awful " I said as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand .
" Now time to burn this guy don't want him turning into a vampire now do we " I said as I took him deep into the forest and Burned his body .

Now the story is starting .

Taehyung is what any guesses ???

See you

Bye guys

Love y'all

💖💖 .