CHAPTER 7

Y/n pov

"Hello my name is Jennie " a cute girl came and said to me . " Hey Jennie I am y/n " I said . " Can you do me a favour . I am new here and I don't know where is the principles office " she pouted . " Ok sure " I said and guided her . " I'll wait here for you " I said . " Thank you y/n " she hugged me . I hugged her back "your welcome" .

I waited for her to come out . I heard the door open " you really waited for me " Jennie asked . " Yeah and I can see that we are going to be great friends " I smiled . She smiled back and linked our hands . " So what's your first period " I asked . " It's art " she replied . " Welp I have science so I guess I will see you at lunch Jennie " I said .

The class was so boring and I felt myself thinking about taehyung . Why does he act like that sometimes . "Ring ring ring " the bell rang and I ran outside first . Everyone were looking at me as if I have gone crazy . But he'll I was hungry . I went to the cafeteria and sat down waiting for Jennie as soon as I saw her I waved . She waved back and came to me" so I guess you are hungry cause I saw you running like something " she teased. " Yeah Jennie I am so we better hurry up and join the line or else I will eat you " I teased her . " No no I don't want to be eaten by a monster " she said .

"Hey y/n -- Jennie what are you doing here " jimin said shocked . " Jimin " Jennie whispered . " Wait you guys know each other " I asked not believing it . " Yeah she is my cousin  y/n " jimin said and I was beyond shocked  "W-wh-what  really " I asked . " Yes how do you guys know each other " jimin asked  . " Oh that she is new so I showed her the principles office and we became friends  " I said .
" I am sorry I gotta go. I will give you both some privacy " I ran out of the cafeteria .

Jimin pov

Ok what happened to her " um jimin you know what happened to her " Jennie asked . " I have no idea " I replied . "So when did you come here " I asked . "I actually came last week and I didn't know you were here I thought you were in America " she replied . " Yeah about that . I didn't like it there so I came back " i said . " I see ok then let's go I want y/n to come with me to the mall " Jennie said . " Ok then bye see you later " I said .

Jennie pov

Me and my bestie y/n were in the mall now . I had to beg for her to come. I was having literally nothing to wear and I really wanted to shop for clothes . But I had a plan in my mind I want y/n to try some dresses . Since I having a party next week with my old friends . " Can you try this y/n " I said . " What why we came here so that you can buy clothes " she said . " It feels weird shopping only for me so" I reasoned .

" Ok fine give it to me I'll wear it " y/n replied . " Yaay here where all this " I said as I shoved a bunch of clothes she in her hand . " O-ok are you sure these many clothes " she asked . " Just go y/n I can't wait to see you " I pushed inside the dressing room.