SPAMABLES- Storefront info

SPAMABLES-Adopt A Spam

Welcome to the Successful world of Cyber Cities no. 1 business man, SPAMTON G. SPAMTON. Spamables are your little buddies to improve your daily life while doubling as your pocket sized companion. Made from tender love and care these helpful, hard working fellas are able to do tasks from the mundane house work to your filing your taxes. Incorporating the latest technologies from MIKE CO. , Spamables are programmed to engage with the respected owner, to follow your every task in a diligent manner! To speak when told, to do work then told, to vffbfgbtefsschu....

How to Hatch a Spamable

To get your Spamable buddies you will need to hatch them first. Spamables hatch from    PIPIS. What is a PIPIS ? To hatch a PIPIS place them in a glass of 100% concentrated lime cordial. Don't have cordial? That's fine water does the trick too. Wait about 3mins for the PIPIS to absorb all the liquid it can from the glass. At this time the PIPIS will increase in size until it self destructs and BAM! your new little buddy is ready to great you , in full cloths and all. [WARMING] stand a meter away from the hatching process. Make sure to dry them off, you don't want a wet floor. While seeming very tiny, they will grow to their respective size of 15-20cm.

How to Maintain a Spamable

Spamables are better then any cat, dog, man, woman and child you need! Go kick them to the curb cause Spamables are the most easiest thing to maintain. Feed them anything, they will be glad to that you even gave them food.  Being so small, you don't have to worry about trying to sacrifice space for you new roommate. Just make a draw their bed. Cleaning them up are the easiest too. Just machines wash them and their squeaky clean [Warming: Not machine washable]. Need to buy cloths for your fella, well shop at our exclusive store.  We won't raise our prices that much. What ? Your Spamable is feeling under the weather? Not following orders ? A good system reboot or take them to our Spamable vet should do it. Why does your Spamable look different to everyone else? Sorry what Spamable, I don't think you even had one in the first place, you should get our new season 3 series [Coming Soon].

Spamables variation: series 1 (1997)

1 SPAMTON G. SPAMTON

This little guy is fresh from the PIPIS and straight out to the big world. Ready to help you with an enthusiastic skip in their step and a charming smile on their face. He might push himself too much to seek approval. But that just means he's a hard worker. What a good little buddy he is, so eger to please and follow commands. This Spamable is preferable skills are tied to assistance, such as managing your emails.

- Fax fur white

-Outfit: Long sleeve, black shirt. Green pants. White or black pair of shoes.

2 [BIG SHOT] SPAMTON

What's this ? Our little guy is now a BIG SHOT. Striking with confidence and the can do attudie, your buddy goals is to shoot for the stars. In order to do this it is to help you become the best you can be, from being successful at your workplace to just successful at every day life. No time to slow down, he be living in the fast lane. Prepare for his many preferences, this top dog is often picky and prefers order and routine.

-Fax fur white.

-Fax fur on head (hair) can change to black after pre long exposure to working duties or owner.

-Outfit: Bright red or black suit, white pants, white or black pair of shoes. Glasses are a uniquely different feature for some. Though most common are yellow & pink shades or stars.

3 ANGLE SPAMTON

What a blessing to receive this Spamton. Less dedicated to the success of work profit and more attuned to pleasing and supporting you. He just loves to be with you 24/7. Expect many cuddles and praises for your good work effort or keeping yourself healthy. Somehow it feel more refreshing to be next to him, like all your worries have gone down the drain.