⪦[CHAPTER 5]⪧

Start from the beginning

"i didin't tell you Kuga and Kira, But...... im only still trainee. as such im not allowed to use a trigger outside the base" mikumo said then Kira continue what  Mikumo said and he said "Yuma Mikumo won't get praised. what he did is a violation of the rules. he will probably get Disiplinary punishment"

"What.....!? Wait Kira is this the one you said earlier that a bad thing will happened. wait but how did you know this.....!?" Yuma said but only the three can hear it while looking at Kira.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out" Kira said and took a take a glance at Yuma then he got back looking at Mikumo with a little worried.

'Huh how did Kira know this.....!?' Yuma thought still looking at Kira.

"Is it you....." Arashiyama ask looking at Mikumo.
then Mikumo said "I'm a C - class member, Mikumo Osamu. thought the other members wouldn't make it in time as such i decide to act on my own" The Arashiyama Unit got shcok on what they heard since C - class is still trainee so they can't use their trigger outside the borders base. then Mikumo look down then he got shock when someone put his hands on her shoulder and it was Arashiyama and he said while looking at Mikumo "Good thinking You've done a good job!" while he smile at Mikumo, then he accidentally took a glance at Mikumo's back and saw a Cute girl with white hair and the hair in the end has a light purple in it and she's in Boys uniform. 'woah a cute girl he look like 15..... to bad....' then he look back at Mikumo again smiling.

'Huhh what is he looking at!?' Kira thought. then he start to mess Yuma's hair then Yuma really like it when Kira doing it even he's hair will get mess from it. "What shampoo do you use Yuma" Kira ask looking at Yuma the Yuma answered "Shampoo...!?" then Kira got shock "You dont know what shampoo is!?" Kira said then Yuma shake his head saying no, "Yuma you....!?" Kira said something and about to continue it but stop 'He doesn't even know what shampoo was how come his hair is so fluffy' Kira thought while looking a little depressed then he just continue to mess Yuma's hair.

"If you hadn't done that, there undoubtedly would be victims my little brother and little sister are pupils in these school" Arashiyama said. still holding Mikumo's shoulder.
Then suddenly a two kid shouts and said "Uwaa! Nii-chan!" then Arashiyama look at the source of the voice and it was his little brother and little sister then he hug the two kids and saying that he was so worried, while the kids wants to get out of his hugs but unfortunately they cant.

"Looks like you were praised after all" Yuma said looking at Osamu.
"Somehow, he seems like a nice guy, that Arashiyama. in among borders he's also the best. Representing border, they also make tv appearance, they're famous people in Mikado city" Mikumo said looking at Yuma.

"I see, Tv, huh?" Yuma said while holding his chin. then Kira ask "Don't tell me you also don't know that......!?" while looking at Yuma.

but the Arashiyama said "No, but seriously its awesome! I'm having a hard time believing that this was done with only a single blow. Moreover with a C- class trigger. even some of our regular wouldn't be able to do that" then Mikumo start to sweat drop and said "No. it was no...." waving his hands the Yuma said "it was no big deal" while Kira is just looking at them but then Kira feels like someone is glaring then he saw Kitora glared at Mikumo.

'Hmm seems like i over did it if only i didin't do it with a sigle blow' Kira thought.

"Kitora can you do something like this?" Arashiyama said while he look at Kitora then Kitora start to walk in front of the Mole mod that Kira killed then he made a weapon made out of Trion and start to slash the mole mod you can see her slash even it was not really fast but the mole mod got cut 5 times even though he only did it with one swing but the cuts are 5.

'Hmm that cool i guess...' Kira thought while the students are amaze on what Kitora did.

But suddenly Kitora.....

To be continued

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo!~ how was it? did you like it (。^▽^)

Fun fact for today: Before i type something in the fun fact my cousin called me and he's borrowing my Book to copy it. and yeah i gave it to him o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

That all.

ヾ( ̄▽ ̄) Bye~Bye~