3

The next morning, I woke up and noticed the bed was empty. I threw Parker's tshirt on before making my way out of his room. I could hear Parker's voice singing in the kitchen. I made my way to the kitchen, and leaned against the counter behind him, just admiring him.

Parker turned around and smiled, "Well good morning beautiful," he wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up on to the counter, and stood between my legs.

I smiled, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck, "Good morning handsome."

He smiled and kissed my forehead, "So what are you up to today?"

I shrugged, "Nothing really. What do you have going on?"

He shook his head, "Nothing for once."

I smiled, "Yay! I get you all to myself."

He smiled and nodded, "Yes you do."

I smiled, "I say we take a little trip for the weekend."

He nodded, "Yeah that sounds like a really good idea. I definitely could use a little time away while I actually have some time off."

I smiled, "Yay! I can't wait!"

He laughed, "I have the perfect place in mind already."

I smiled, "Ooo tell me what is it?"

He shook his head, "Nope it's a secret."

I groaned, "Ugh not fair. I do need to go home and pack though."

He nodded, "Yeah. I was thinking we would head over there to your place after I finish packing."

I nodded, "Ok sounds good."

Parker picked me up, and carried me to the room, and threw me on to the bed.

I smiled watching him as he threw things in a suitcase, "Are you even planning outfits out or are you just throwing random clothes in the bag?"

He laughed and shrugged, "Just throwing random clothes in the bag obviously."

I shook my head laughing, "Weirdo."

He scoffed, "Says you."

I stuck my tongue out at him, "Whatever loser."

After he finished packing, we headed to my place so that I could pack. After I finished packing and changed my clothes, we hit the road. I had absolutely no idea where we were heading, but all I knew was I was so excited to finally get a break from everything going on in my life and have some more alone time with Parker.

Parker looked over at me and smiled, "Are you ready for this?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yes very but can you please tell me where the hell we are going?"

He laughed and shook his head, "Nope not going to happen. It's a surprise. All I'm going to say is you will absolutely love it."

I smiled, "How are you so sure about that?"

He shrugged, "I can just tell that you will love it."

I groaned, "But I hate surprises."

He smiled, "That is just too bad."

I groaned, "Ughhh this is so unfair."

After awhile I fell asleep, and I was awoken later by Parker, "Hey Em, we're here."

I rubbed my eyes, "Huh?"

He laughed, "Well good morning there sleepy head."

I groaned, "Leave me alone."