~GMG Party~

The GMG was today, according to what I've heard, it's when all the guilds get together to party, talk about stuff, learn each other's magic, and try to figure out who they'll be facing in the GMG. I wasn't too concerned, and to be honest, I couldn't care less who I would face in the GMG.

. . .

At The GMG Party.

I was sitting next to Ritchie on a stool, listening to them squabble. I rolled my eyes and got up, tapped Ritchie on the shoulder. "Hey, if you don't mind, I'm going to mingle with other people," I said, looking at him. "Alright, make sure you learn their magic, just in case you wind up fighting them." he murmured vaguely which I merely offered a slight nod in response before walking away.

. . .

As I approached, I noticed a bunch of people from all guilds. I approach the gathering, visibly towering above them as I bend down to pick up a beer mug, drawing everyone's attention to me. Someone, who sounded like a girl, let out a gasp. "I adore your markings, and your hair!" a girl with paint on her face exclaimed as I turned my head, leaning up and sipping the beer. My cheeks flushed, as I was embarrassed by her reaction because I'd never been complimented before. "Thank you." I replied, coughing a little. She smiled and laughed a little, as I said something a man with a Protectors mark on his shirt approached me. "Whoa! You're quite tall." He smiled as he stated. "I suppose I am." I say. Again, a tinge of flush on my cheeks, he chuckled at my reaction. As the others talked, I finished the last of my beer and set the cup on the table before grabbing a donut and eating it. I looked over towards some Grimshade individuals at the bar, David was additionally there, I look at a recognizable face, a Shadow God Slayer I believe. My eyes narrow, I saw David murmur something to Plant prior to leaving. I started strolling towards them, going to say Hi to Plant. I stop in front of Plant, holding a doughnut before him as while I crunch on my own doughnut. Plant took the doughnut from my hand and handed me strawberry milk in a glass. I took the glass, giving a little gesture as Plant started eating the doughnut. I heard a little 'Aw' behind me, I turn my head an orange haired male appearing to have shimmers in his eyes as he was gazing at me and Plant. "Uh, hi?" I said, blushing a little. I murmured softly to avoid their stares. "Your Michikatsu right? I believe I overheard Ritchie and Brandon discussing how you'll be in the GMG this year." "Yeah, and your Michael the Shadow God Slayer, previous leader of Grimshade?" I said with a slight nod. "Indeed, I am," Michael said with a smile. I moved my weight slightly, unsure if I'd be fighting him in the GMG. "Hi! I'm Colin, and this is Seek!" With a smile on his face, the orange-haired guy said. "Hello," I said. "Viper, please introduce yourself." Michael said. Viper sneered "The names Viper." In reply, I gave a slight nod. "So, Michikatsu, what is your magic?" At my magic's request, I shifted uncomfortably. "Well- I'm not sure what to call my magic, so I just call it Moon Devil Slayer." "Moon Devil Slayer, I've never heard of such a thing, could you show me how it works, perhaps?" Michael's gaze narrowed. I swallowed hard, not wanting to offend anyone. "Like show you my Devil Form?" Michael nodded. "A uh- A side effect of the- well, me entering into Devil Form is that I tend to lose my shirt," I said stiffly. I blushed when I said it. "It's all right." Michael remarked. Before closing my eyes, I gave a slight nod. Shortly after I closed my eyes, four more eyes appeared on my face, my shirt ripping to shreds as I lifted my sword, grasping it with two of my hands as I opened my eyes.

 Shortly after I closed my eyes, four more eyes appeared on my face, my shirt ripping to shreds as I lifted my sword, grasping it with two of my hands as I opened my eyes

With his hands clamped around the blade, he let out a deep snarl. Michael appeared taken aback by his appearance, his six eyes staring straight forward at the individuals in front of him. When Ritchie turned around and saw him in his Devil Form, he dashed over to Michael, raising his hands and standing in front of him. He'd divert his attention to Michael "What's going on!?" Turning his head back to Michikatsu, he expressed his concern. "He was demonstrating his Devil Form, and I was curious as to what kind of magic he wielded." Ritchie shifted his gaze to Michael "He was willing to show you his Devil Form. To be honest, I'm rather impressed with his Devil Form, which he never showed us. Since joining, he hasn't used it once." Michikatsu let out a low growl and shifted his grip on the sword as if he was about to attack. "I suppose there had to be a reason!" As Michikatsu swung his scythe like sword, narrowly missing Ritchie's face, Michael yelled, and everyone ducked. "We've got to get him to calm down!" Sparks of lightning danced off Ritchie's body. Michikatsu would let out a deafening roar, so Ritchie summoned a lightning bolt, well aware that Michikatsu would be unaffected. Michikatsu's chest would be struck by the lightning bolt, forcing him back a little. The other guilds had become aware of the situation and encircled him, with Lo'Pho shouting, "What happened!?" Michikatsu swung his blade, slashing a piece of Richite's hand as Ritchie diverted his attention. Ritchie let out a short "Ack!" as he tried to stop the bleeding with his hand. "I guess this is why he never wanted to show off his form, because he can't control it." Brandon said. "He- He was showing Michael his Devil Form!" "Fire Dragon Roar!" Bryan said as he took a step forward. Michikatsu was engulfed by a massive flame, which emitted a screeching wail as it consumed him. He'd reappear in the ceiling, his body covered in burn marks. "I guess fire is harmful to him!" Bryan yelled, drawing everyone's attention to Michikatsu, who was sitting on the ceiling.

. . .

A/N

(I will continue this later- for now I'm going to celebrate Christmas/My Birthday ^^)