(LU) First's True Intensions...

( So in this story, I'm making First anger in mortal form) 
When First meets his counterparts, he right away knew what he had to do. Make them hate each other. But with Sky here, it wouldn't work. Sky would know and could end up ruining his plan to destroy the heroes once and for all. "Hey guys, so what should we do tonight?" First, asked, as he was cleaning his sword. Sky took a slight look at his sword and thought blood. He killed someone, but who? "Hey guys, have you seen Wild?"

"No, where was he last?" Twilight asked as Sky walked behind First. He definitely killed Wild, I can feel it. The blood on his sword, but why would he kill another one of Hylia's Chosen Heroes? Anyways, Sky responded, "What if Wild got killed? And I think I know by who," He said, locking eyes with First. "Sky, who killed him then?" Twilight asked, as Sky replied, "Someone who apparently is Anger in Mortal form." Sky said, staring at First again. "Sky, stop staring at me!" First said, his eyes turning red. "Why would I? You killed Wild, you are a ruthless killer. You killed an innocent life!"
"I didn't ask for you to speak, Chosen One, why don't you just keep your mouth shut?"

"I'm sorry First I can't, but I'm going to be telling Hylia about this.."Sky said as he disappeared into the shadows. Sky needed Hylia to know about this. She could vanish that damned shell of a hero. 

Later:
"Hylia! I have some news. So First, or your chosen hero before me, he killed Wild."
"He did?! Why would he? And how did you find out about this?" Sky walked over to Hylia and said, "I saw blood on his sword and then Twilight said if we have seen Wild." 

"I'll deal with him, thanks Sky." And with that she left. "I told you, you won't win First..."
Back To Links:
"Guys, where did Legend go? He was just here.."
"You see guys. First his killing Legend and Wild!" 

"Sky, are you sure?"
"I am Twilight. I saw the blood on his sword!"
"But was that blood Wild's? And Legend's?" Sky nodded at Twilight. Twilight sighed and said, "OK, so you talked to Hylia?"

"Yes, she'll take care of First."

"Thank goodness, First needs to die." 

"He does, but does that mean I'm like him?"