𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟹,𝟸𝟶𝟸2 𝟽:𝟷𝟻 𝚙𝚖

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚊
𝙹𝚄𝙽𝙴 𝟸𝟹,𝟸𝟶𝟸2 
𝟽:𝟷𝟻 𝚙𝚖

YOU WERE CURRENTLY
in your room with your bestfriends noelle and raevyn, who are trying to convince you to go out with them.
"girl come awnnnnnn you aways wanna stay ina house." noelle said with a pout.

"so what? i like the house. aint nun outside for me." you replied with a sigh. raevyn groaned dramatically at the fact that you're always holed up in the house.

"we not leaving till you say yes, summer just started and we not letting you stay in the house no more." 

"and even if you dont say yes i will personally drag you out of your bed and make you go." noelle said with a big doofy ass smile.

you sighed and gave up. "fine, i'll go. now get out my room, aggravating asses."

"love you too pookie pook." she replied
while getting up with raevyn. after they left you groaned in irritation since you really wanted to stay home and binge watch something on netflix.

"WE LEAVING AT 9 SO GET READY NOW!" you heard raevyn yell. you sighed and got up to go find an outfit to wear.

after finding your outfit you got in the shower then decided on doing a light beat on your face, and finally you straightened your 30 inch jet black bussdown. when you were done you checked the time to see it was 8:55 and by then all you had to do was put on some perfume and your shoes.

after wrapping up your heels, you sprayed yourself with chance by chanel and took a moment to look at yourself in your mirror, you looked good.

you changed your nose stud from a basic stud to heart and on the other side of your nose you had your gold nose ring in. your ear piercings all had gold jewelry in them and you decided to wear contacts instead of your regular glasses tonight, and your makeup was simple but cute.

after checking yourself out, went down stairs to noelle and raevyn who were waiting for you.

Y/N's OUTFIT (or you can imagine something else)