𝟎𝟏𝟗 ⇢ ❝ [𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐯𝐬𝐬𝐲] ¡! ❞

[a/n; continued.]

now playing

now playing...

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐧𝐝 - 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚﹝𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 + 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛﹞

❝♡you've never seen transformers?♡❞

he asked, his head resting in your lap and his eyes bouncing from you to the big screen with question. there was a yawn that followed his words and he placed a fork to your lips grinning as he seen your embarrassed expression.

your lips slipped in a taste of his food that he offered to you and you merely shrugged cupping his cheeks within the palms of your hands and placing a quick kiss against his forehead. "ive heard of it." she answered dodging the direct answer which would be a no.

still, the lilac haired male gazed at her with utter disbelief. "this is my movie. literally one of my favorites besides, poetic justice and kill bill." he gulped down a sip of his can with a viened hand resting against his torso which had been beautifully defined with prominent reflections of why he did what he did.

other models should be ashamed to be in the same league as this man.

there on the screen danced figures of color and bright moving pictures. at any point of the movie, mitsuya would turn to look at you with a smug look upon his face as he could see the mesmerized look in her big wide eyes.

she was tattooed on his mind at all times.

even during movies or hours when he should be sleeping.

"i think you pick great movies." she said, not turning away from the screen as she was too fixated on the cars that turned into robots. oh, and there was megan fox on the screen as well.

mitsuya adored this aspect of sharing things with her. he liked getting her interested in things that he liked but, only if she would throughly enjoy it.

they shared handfuls of popcorn and goofy inexplicable moments where someone would take a pillow and hit the other ending up in mini pillow fights of some sorts. it was strange, how they could go from point a, to b just in a matter of seconds but to them it was oddly familair.

as the laughter died down she felt something soft brush against her leg but she didn't dare look down because she knew it was mitsuya and those heavenly metallic decorated fingers. his hands unintentionally stroked her thigh as he dove deeper into the main plot of the movie he'd seen so many times before.