That's my queue to get up. "Darling?" I walk towards the front of the house. I can barely see her, considering she is surrounded by men.

"Can you tell your bitches to back off?" She asks.

"Move," I shout.

She moved past them and towards me. She looks gorgeous, she changed her hairstyle. She styled in a huge 'fro, curls defined all over her head. Her lips shine under the lights due to the amount of lipgloss she has on her lips."Can we talk?" she asked as I stare at her lips. I quickly make contact with her eyes again. She turns her head around, looking at the audience we've attracted.

"Alone," she whispers.

I look up and glare at my men. They soon get the hint and go back to doing their jobs.

"Let's go to my office," I smile.

I rest my hand on the small of her back and guide her to my office. We passed Theo, who was lingering in the hallway, smiling from ear to ear as he watched us. "Sunlyn, well, isn't this a pleasant surprise."

A smirk plays on her lips, as she shakes her head. She leans against the desk, looking at me. I walk up to her, "Listen, darling, I understand-"

"Dario, I just want-"

We both smile.

"You first," I said.

"I'm sorry for being so quick to judge your...lifestyle. It's obvious that there's a lot you've been through that it would just be weird to tell a girl you've only been on a couple of dates with."

"No, I'm sorry. I know this is a lot to consume, but please I promise to let you in as soon as I figure it all out." I glide my hands down her backside. "Okay?"

"Okay," she wrapped her arms around my neck and I kiss her lips.

"I missed you, darling."

"Yeah, I can tell."

I peck her lips again.

"Have you been smoking, Dario?" she questions.

"I was so lost without you, darling." She looked at me with an unimpressed look. "It was a stress reliever."

"Well, no more stress relievers, they are bad for you."

"Of course, no more." We spent some more time in the office, just talking. You never realize how much you miss someone until you lose them.

Someone knocks on the door, "Boss."

"What," I yell.

"Sergio has been asking for you, the meeting is about to start."

"I'll be there in a minute."

I turn back to Sunlyn, who has her leg draped over mine. I give her a sad smile, I want to stay with her. "How about you hang out in my room, and when I come back we will continue this."

"Okay." She heads up to the bedroom, I make my way toward my dining room. Sergio and Theo sit on opposite sides of the table, leaving the head chair for me.

"Finally, you are done sucking up to Sunlyn," Theo says eating some grapes.

I sat down and knocked the bowl of grapes off the table.

"Now, let's start," I smile.

"First things first, the woman that came here earlier today is my woman. She shall be treated with respect. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes boss," they all say in unison.

"Also, you two," I point to the two men I assigned to watch over Sunyln. "When I asked you to watch over Sunlyn, I asked to be notified when she would be going places. That includes when she would be coming to my house."

"Sorry, boss."

"You should be if anything happens to her. I promise you'll both won't like it."

...

It's late. Most of my men have gone home. Leaving the rest as security, I convinced Sunlyn to stay the night with me. "I'm gonna go downstairs and get something to drink, do you want something?"

"Just some water," she said.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen when the doorbell rings. Heading to the front of the house and opening the door. "Dario, finally I've been trying to reach you all day. Why haven't you been answering?" It's my godmother.

"I've been meaning to get back to you but you have to go now."

"No, I'm not going anywhere, until you tell me what has been going on." She looks around, "Don't tell me you are doing what you used to do again."

"Listen it's complicated-"

"Dario, where are you, and why are you yelling?" Sunlyn walks into the room.

"Oh, Mrs. Arcibald. Ummm-"

"Ms. Carter, I wasn't expecting to see you here," she looks at Sunlyn up and down, taking in her outfit. A short, black nightgown.

Oh shit...

...

<3