-OXEYE DAISIES-

The rest of the school day went normally, absolutely nothing unusual happened. Yeah, I'm not lying. Y/n did have the feeling that something was strange about the nosebleed for like two seconds at lunch but since their a normal person, they just shrugged it off and went on with their day and had fun.

So now they were at home after telling their [Guardian] about the nosebleed- who, like a normal person, seemed a little worried- and was now doodling in their sketchbook.

Y/n scraped the pencil's lead against the paper, drawing an eye. Everyone draws eyes. They concentrated on drawing while listening to quiet music in the background, Lo-fi to be exact.

They noticed the sun was beginning to set as the branches of the tree outside smacked against their window meaning that dinner would be soon.

Y/n yawned and continued drawing, wiping their nose in case, well, another nosebleed was happening. Which wasn't so it didn't matter. They finished drawing the eye and decided to move onto another drawing, this time scribbling a flower. Flowers were pretty, right? Everyone likes flowers, that is unless your allergic to pollen or have something against them. Not sure what.

Y/n decided to draw a daisy since that was the easiest flower to draw in their mind. They carefully drew the supposed-to-be-yellow centre of the daisy first then moved onto drawing it's petals, pressing their other hand harder on the piece of paper.

In no time at all, Y/n finished drawing the leaves of the daisy stem, concluding the drawing as finished. They looked up and scanned their desk before reaching out towards the tin that held their coloured pencils, now, Y/n usually preferred to not colour in their drawings but they thought the daisy might look nicer if coloured.

Y/n chose a light pink and a bright yellow and drew their arm back then turned their attention back onto the piece of paper. They began colouring and to their relief, the drawing did look better.
When Y/n was completely finished, they grabbed their lead pencil and scribbled down 'Pink Oxeye Daisy' in nice small and neat words next to the flower.

"Aha," Y/n said triumphantly then moved onto the next drawing, decidedly inanimate objects with arms and legs.

//400 words (i think lmao)
((Super sorry if chapters are short!!