Chapter 1 - Please, don't die

This story contains Tokyo Revengers Anime and Manga spoilers!

Chifuyu POV:

It was the day of bloody Halloween, Baji laid on the ground, he just stepped himself, so Kazutora isn't his murderer. I am running to his body and take him into my arms, I feel how my eyes get teary and I start to cry. All I could think about was 'Please, don't die Baji-san!' and 'Please stay alive'. Normally I don't believe in gods or something like that, but at this moment I just prayed, I prayed that the ambulance would be here soon and Baji-san would get saved. I swore to myself, that if I saw Baji-san alive, I would buy him as much yakisoba as he wanted. Baji-san tried to calm myself, but it didn't really work, like, how should it work? My best friend is laying in my arms and dies because of such a stupid step wound! I didn't want this to be true... it couldn't be true... . I felt how Baji-sans body got cold, I checked his pulse and it wasn't there anymore... I started crying even more when we heard the siren of the police. At first, I wanted to stay with Baji-san, just like Kazutora did, but Smiley took me and forced me to leave. It was the worst feeling ever to leave his friend behind.

When we left the crime scene, I heard the siren of the ambulance too. 'Please revive Baji-san, please, please, please!'

When we were safe from the police, we all just stood in a park, nobody said a word, everyone just looked sad and absent-minded. There were still some tears which found their way out of my eyes. The first one who got the power to say a word, was Mikey. He ordered that everyone should go home... well I think I won't go home, instead I will immediately go to the hospital and look, if Baji-san is still alive... . Just as I thought that Mikey said to Takemichy, that he should stay with me and that he shouldn't let me go to the hospital. 'How did he know?'

Takemichy and I went to my apartment which is in the same apartment complex as Bajis. I opened the door and walked in with Takemichy. It was the first time that he visited me in my home. Peke J immediately greeted me and when he snuggled up against my leg. Peke J just knows how to calm me. I took him up and went to the living room with Takemichy. He really didn't know what to say, sometimes he tried to cheer me up, but he is really bad at it. We ended up watching a movie, but all my thoughts were about Baji-san and I saw, that Takemichy couldn't concentrate on the movie too... but how should we, when our friend is in hospital and might dead...

After some hours of watching a whole bunch of movies, I got a message, I was startled up and took the cell phone out of my pocket. Takemichy was curious and watched on my cell phone display, we both said like a mantra "Please be alive Baji. Please be alive". At least it wasn't a message of him being dead, but it also wasn't a message that he is alive... (sadly). It was just my mom who wrote me, that she won't be at home for a few days... that's really a bad timing for writing me such unimportant things. Just as I wanted to put away my phone, I got a call. At this moment I just took it with the annoying thought 'What's now again??' but when I heard Mikey's voice, I immediately switched the phone to loudspeaker so Takemichy could also listen to Mikey's words, which said: "Guys!!! He's alive! Baji is still in the world of living beings!" I was so relieved, it was as if all the fear and everything that had bothered me was gone at once. Takemichy and I jumped up of the couch and said to Mikey "We will be here in a few minutes!", we didn't even allow Mikey to respond, cause I hung up right away and Takemichy and I rushed to the hospital to see the still alive Baji. When we arrived Mitsuya, Hakkai, Mikey, Draken and the twins were already at the hospital. Mikey said: "The nurse told us, that she will check on Baji now and then we can go and see him". The nurse left Baji-sans room and said, that we could enter. I was so relieved when I saw him breathing, well, he was in coma, but he was still breathing!

Words: 779

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, I hope you like the story, I am currently really obsessed with Baji x Chifuyu ^^