William / Despair

William / King of despair
Manga: blood blockade battlefront

Class: Berserker (Beast: Sealed)

Strength: E (C) (B:Sealed)

Endurance: D (B)(A:Sealed)

Agility: D (B) (A:Sealed)

Mana: C (B) (A: Sealed)

Luck: D (C)

NP: (A+)

Class skills:

Mad Enhancement: C
This skill does not make him mad, but shows that part of him as a bit of insanity, but can still be reasoned with.

Independent Manifestation: A

Authority of the Beast: A (Sealed)
Description: as the one who hold this skill holds the title of the king of despair anyone who holds hope in them while fighting him will do less damage to him and he does more damage to them.

Personal skills:

Powerless shell: A

Soul body: EX
Description: as the king of despairs body does not exist anymore he holds no physical form. He can posses a person to become his host, and when that host dies he can move onto another. He is unkillable unless someone has the ability to kill his soul.

Eternal knowledge: A
Description: as a person who has witnessed history with his own eyes he has knowledge of everything. With just a look at a servant he knows their true name unless they didn't actually exist or were from a world he didn't know exists. He also has knowledge of all other things but that doesn't make him proficient at everything. This skill loses its restrictions when he turns beast class.

Despair: A
Description: what would the king of despair by without having a skill named after him. He can collect the despair people are feeling and use it to strengthen himself. He can also channel it through items to make a burst of mana come out of them.

Thirteen kings: EX
Description: this skill designates the owner of this skill as one of the thirteen kings, with the owner of this skill also being the oldest and strongest of them all. This skill gives imperial privilege, charisma and instinct.

Nega-seal: EX (Sealed)
Description: as seals are one of the most powerful techniques and despair has dedicated some of his life towards mastering them he is considered a master of them. He can undo seals to himself or others, seal people to make them weaker or seals their movements temporarily or other things, he can also seal attacks although that has a limit and he can seal wounds and pain to make him continue fighting.

Noble phantasm:

Beastifcation
Type: Anti-Unit(self)
Rank: EX
This gives the king of despair full control over the body he shares with William and turns him into a beast class. As soon as this is used Grand servants will start to be summoned, unless there is a servant strong enough to beat him.

Name: ???

Type: anti-world

Targets: ???

Description: in his original world the king of despair had one ultimate goal, undoing a seal that separated the monster world and the human world. His father didn't like that so he sealed him in the monster world, when he finally managed to undo the seal after thousands of years it was soon sealed by talented sealers but he killed them soon after they did that.

Even though they sealed the monster world some of them escaped and lived amongst humans, including him. Then after a few years of searching he found something, 'the all seeing eyes of god'. This would allow him to undo the seal in only an hour at least and four hours at the most.

In this world although that exact seal and world no longer exist something similar does. And this noble phantasm allows him to undo it. Although it can also be used undo regular seals, at the cost of little mana.

Notes
He loves humanity in that he wants them to succeed, but not while killing the world. He wants monsters to exist with humans without humans killing them.

He also wants humans to have mana, which is what the last noble Phantasm is. And to do that he wants to undo the seal between the normal world and the reverse side of the world, which is where an abundance of mana is but it also has gods and magic beasts in there as well. And if the seal was to be undo the gods would most likely kill almost every human on earth.