By then everyone is here and Sujin is at the end of the table. " Good afternoon everyone, I hope you are ready because we will be sightseeing for today, tomorrow and the day afterward we are going to advise you what to do with the advice we gave you. And then the rest of the 2 days will be on talking with the artists about your current positions. And how could you improve that position. After that, we will be heading to Seoul and taking a break before the next schedule. That is all that we are doing this week, please eat well before the schedule." After that he sat down and along with everyone else, they ate delicious food talking about how the trip went and other topics. They pay for the food before they left the restaurant and went sightseeing. The scenery was great and some of the artists decided to take pictures or do videos. Despite wanting to take pictures or videos, Darkside decided to not do it because they do not want NCT to find out what Jisung was up to.

Afterward, they went to a food market and grabbed some dinner, before they went back to the hotel. Jisung is rooming with Hua Li, and Yubin, so they all ate while talking about how the food they ate is great and how Jisung and Dowoon both gave words of encouragement to Jae. They then started about Jae's situation and their concern about his well-being and his wants for being an artist. Jisung begin talking about how it is valid to talk in the group if they felt like they are not given opportunities or felt left out by staff, the members, or fans. He reveals his experience from what his hyungs did and how some of the fans and staff also did the same thing. He told them that it is hard to say it to fans and staff because of the reaction and sometimes to the members because of the stigma and how the fans and staff want to make the idol life look easy and no difficulty but it is wrong. Jisung emphasizes that it is okay to talk to one another because it's important to let tell the group if something is bothering them. He also said that if they are not ready then it is okay and when they are ready to talk about it they can make the arrangement and talk to one of the leaders.

Yubin and Hua-Li felt proud of Jisung for comforting Jae and giving him words of encouragement. However, they felt bad for Jisung as he could not tell his feelings of being left and also because he was literally left out. It was nighttime already and they all got ready for bed, Jisung fell asleep first, while Hua-Li and Yubin did not as they are still awake. "I felt bad for Jisung hyung though," Hua-Li said, " I hope he can talk to us about his problems and feelings though because for those 7 hyungs to ignore him and even other people must be hard for him to open up." Yubin nodded and said, " I can see why Jisung hyung wanted to tell us that, let's tell the group chat, one without Jisung, about this because this is important especially since being a leader, there are some things they did not learn that is in the book but from experience and learning." Hua-Li nodded before he texted that group chat about Jisung's advice before he and Yubin went to bed and sleep, excited for what they are doing in Gwangju.

The next day Jisung, Hua-Li, and Yubin woke up early and started getting ready for the next tour of Gwangju. They met up with everyone else on the first floor and head out to a local shop and ate some delicious croffles (croissant dough that are pressed in a waffle iron) before they split up to look around. They split up into different groups of 6 or 8 (because like I said I do not how many). Jisung went with Day6 Jae, Oneus Xion, Seventeen Dino, Kard Jiwoo, and Mamamoo Wheein, and AleXa. They all went to a station market to eat some snacks and look at items that they want to buy. They also went to a mall to look at more items and Jisung notice a particular shop that sell body harnesses and chains and outfits that are edgy. The others notices it as well and went into the shop. They were in awe and look each item, Jisung was in awe and saw a mesh-cropped tank top with a body chains underneath and a body harness over both of them. He also notices a black satin robe, black leather fingerless gloves, black ripped jeans that have a bunch of rips with fishnet tights underneath, a lace short sleeve top with a black and gold blazer. The last item Jisung notice is a silver and gold chain necklace that would go well with any of the outfits Jisung had previously seen.