Chapter one - home again

It was a sunny day and yn was excited to see her 'family' again. You see the madrigals weren't her blood relatives but instead treated her like family since she had powers. But little did she know that they were all party obsessed with her. They would get jealous when she would spend time with another relative or had to help someone out.

Anyways back to you. You had to leave the town and move all the way to America to help you own relatives out with many things and had left but today you had returned to see a boy who you saw as a nephew finally get his powers. You walk through the town as you see Maribel talking to some kids one of witch seems to be running on nothing but cold hard caffeine, you get closer and you can hear them "oh I almost forgot about one person, follow me" said Maribel as she lead the kids to a panting, a panting of you. " this is yn but everyone calls her siren. She is absolutely amazing and her powers are like nothing anyone in the family have seen before. She's in America right now and we all miss her dearly - me the most since I'm the only one who deserves her." Maribel said the last part quietly so no one could hear her.

" I'm very flattered that you think so highly of me" you said as you stepped out of the shadows to come face to face with Maribel as she came crashing down on you. " yn!!" She said with a smile on her face " good to see you too Maribel

To be continued very soon I promise...........
I will probably write the next chapter tomorrow so it's sort of a daily thing anyways byeeee 🥰