eight

chapter eight
<3

belle and andrew were currently in his bedroom cuddling, they were watching the "gossip girl reboot."

you know, just supporting alyvia's older sister, emily's work.

"babe?" andrew said. "hm?" belle hummed, to tired to say yes. "i- i don't want you to get mad at me so... please don't-" andrew began but belle interrupted. "lord. what did you do?" belle asked, getting out from his arms. "i just- i'm not really cool with you hanging out with teo anymore." andrew admitted, squinting as the words came out of his mouth. he knew belle would get angry. "he's my friend, andrew. if that's true, you obviously don't trust me in this relationship and without trust... what is there?" belle said. andrew rolled his eyes. "cut the shit belle. i know you don't love me, you love him. you only started dating me to hopefully lose feelings for him, am i right or am i right?" andrew said, getting up from his bed. "i..." belle was speechless. she didn't know what to say or do. "i'm right." andrew stated.

belle's vision began to blur, tears flooding her eyes. she knew she was in the wrong. everything andrew said... was accurate.

"i'm so sorry!" belle said, breaking down into tears. andrew's eyes soften at the girl. he loved her, it hurt to see her cry like this. "hey, hey. calm down, it's okay. we're okay." andrew said as he embraced belle. he hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "i like you... i just-" belle started but andrew interrupted. "but you like teo more, i know. i just wish you admitted this sooner instead of going on with this- this act." andrew said. belle sniffled in his shoulder causing him to chuckle. belle pouted and hit his arm which only made him laugh harder. belle groaned and escaped from his embrace. "friends?" andrew questioned. "best friends." belle said, one last tear running down her cheek which andrew wiped away.

"it was a good two months, ya know?" andrew said. belle nodded. "it really was but i'm still sorry." belle said, apologizing again. andrew playfully rolled his eyes at the sad girl. "it's okay! did you sort of hurt me? yes. am i okay with that?  yes. you are so lucky that you're hot." andrew said, making belle glare at him.

izzy- izzy my baby <33
belle- b ❤️‍🔥

b ❤️‍🔥
me and andrew broke up...

izzy my baby <33
aw so sad.

izzy my baby <33
wanna come over and make out? 😁

b ❤️‍🔥
your going to hell

izzy my baby <33
no shit i'm a lesbian

izzy my baby <33
no but fr babes are you okay?? :(

b ❤️‍🔥
sighs dramatically

b ❤️‍🔥
yeah i just feel bad. he loved me bro and i liked him while also liking teo. i feel so guilty. he confronted me about it and i just started balling.

izzy my baby <33
the woman was to stunned to speak

b ❤️‍🔥
i hate you. now come over and bring me mcdonald's and we'll watch pll.

izzy my baby <33
ok b 💗

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS:
my dad actually just got me mcdonald's rn so that's where i got that from 💀

anyways i'm being active asf today and i'm not mad about it

OMG I JUST SAW THIS BOOK HAS 1.02K READS! WTFF THANK U SM ;( love each and every one of u mfs ❤️‍🩹