"So you're telling me they stole your car and your gun?"

Lucious' eyes widened after that because he was right. They had to have stolen his gun too. He quickly checked the spot where he always kept it, and his heart dropped because he didn't see it.

"They sure did steal my gun because it ain't here!" Lucious said angrily.

"Maybe they left it in the car?"

"Maybe." Lucious checked his car and it was there. He was relieved but angry that those boys did that shit when he said he was handling it.

He spoke through the phone again. "It was in the car, which proves my sons did murder that boy. So I'mma call you back, Thirsty. I gotta get to the bottom of this."

And they better not lie, either.

Lucious stormed back into the house. "Hakeem! Jamal! Get in here!"

They both came walking out of the guest room. "Wassup, Pop?"

Lucious crossed his arms at them. "You tell me. I just found out Thirsty texted me Blake's location last night."

That made Hakeem stutter. "O-oh word?"

"Yeah. I also found out that I texted him back, saying I was going to handle it...except I never did. I was fast asleep, so which one of you were pretending to be me?"

Hakeem quickly said, "Neither of us. We were fast asleep too."

That made no sense. "How were you fast asleep if you stole my car?!"

Even Jamal gave Hakeem an annoyed look because that was a dumb ass lie.

Lucious continued exposing them. "And not only did you steal my car, you stole my gun because I found it in the car!"

Hakeem kept denying it. "We didn't touch your gun."

"So how did it get in my car?!"

"We don't know how."

"Oh, you don't know? You two were the only ones in my car!"

Hakeem huffed. "Pop, you know there's been a lot of magical stuff going on lately. Ro is psychic now, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more people with powers around here. Maybe they used-"

Lucious didn't want to hear that shit. "Shut up, Hakeem! Y'all really think I'm stupid, like I wasn't a street dude before? Like I can't tell blood from ketchup?! So tell me the truth!"

Hakeem kept lying. "We didn't!"

"I'm asking Jamal!"

Jamal said, "I didn't kill anybody, Dad."

"Oh, so Hakeem did?"

"He didn't either."

"Mhm," Lucious said. "Well, since you two wanna keep lying to my face, I'mma seek answers elsewhere. And if I do end up being correct, I'mma have your mother beat both of your asses."

Then he walked back towards the door. Hakeem said, "Where are you going?!"

To see his daughter. Ro really was psychic now, and she had seen Hakeem's future. It wasn't a nice vision either, so he was going to ask her what she saw. Because he was certain it had something to do with Blake's death.

-

"Hey, dad," his baby girl greeted when he walked into her hospital room.

"Hey, baby girl. How you feeling?"

"I'm feeling okay. The nurse said I can be released this weekend."

He smiled. "That's good. But I need to ask you something. Remember when you were having those visions?"

"Yeah."

"Well, you saw Hakeem's future and you looked scared. Then afterwards, you asked him what he did."

Royalty swallowed hard. "Yeah, I remember that..."

"So what did you see?"

She pursed her lips. "I'd rather not say."

He exhaled deeply. "Listen Ro, I'm trying to save your brothers because I'm 99% sure they were the ones who killed Blake. I know you think so too."

Royalty played it cool. "What makes you think that?"

"Because I saw the way you were looking at them suspiciously. And come on, we all know that wasn't ketchup on their clothes."

"Yeah, it was blood. Blake's blood," Royalty stated.

Okay, he was getting somewhere. "So is that what you saw? Did you see Hakeem killing Blake or something?"

"No, but I saw him getting arrested for it."

That just ruined Lucious' mood. His son really did take matters into his own hands when he didn't want him to do that. Now the cops were gonna be on his ass.

He demanded more answers. "Did you see Jamal too?"

"No. Only Hakeem. He was getting arrested by some woman, and she seemed really happy about it."

He scoffed. "Yeah, any cop would be happy about that. They ain't quick to help us, but they're damn sure quick to arrest us."

Royalty sounded scared now. "You have to do something, dad! I don't want Hakeem going to jail for me!"

"I don't want him going to jail either, but if these visions of yours are real, I don't think we can do anything about it. It's bound to happen," he told her. "And when it does happen, you best believe I'mma make sure Hakeem doesn't rot in a jail cell for the rest of his life. I promise that."

"Thank you."

He kissed her forehead, but she didn't need to thank him. She needed to be thanking Hakeem. He was the one who had gotten his hands dirty this time, and he was gonna go down for it. It was inevitable.

But Lucious was going to do everything in his power to get him released. He swore it.