"Yeah, real crazy because Ro came back to us!" Jamal rushed up to her. "How was your sleep?"

She rolled her eyes playfully because she knew he was teasing her about being in a coma. "Haha, very funny. Don't act like you haven't been in this position."

"Na, you had it worse than me. But I'm glad Freda got arrested."

Royalty was confused. "Freda?"

Cookie filled her in. "She's the one who shot Jamal. She got arrested earlier."

"Wow. We had another snake at Empire?" Ro said angrily.

"We did, which is why I'm going to be very cautious about who I sign from now on. I can't have any of you getting shot again," Lucious announced.

Ro smiled at Jamal. "Well, I'm glad you finally got your justice."

"Trust me, you're gonna get yours too."

They hugged but something weird happened. Royalty had just seen something that no human should ever be able to see. It was a five second vision of an event that was going to happen in Jamal's future. It was weird. So weird that she gasped, scaring Jamal. "What?"

Ro was still in shock. "I just saw something no human should be able to see..."

"What?"

"Your future."

"My future?" Jamal repeated. Everyone looked at each other in confusion.

"Yeah...I think so."

Jamal was curious now. "Oh. Well, is it nice?"

"I saw you and Mateo having the time of your lives together."

Jamal snorted hard. "Yeah, okay. That vision is wrong then. Mateo and I are done for life."

She looked at him doubtfully. "Maybe not?"

Jamal waved his hand dismissively. He wasn't trying to hear that at all. Then Lucious questioned her. "Now hold on, what do you mean you can see visions? You that girl off Disney channel now?"

Hakeem chuckled as she shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe it was a one time thing. Give me your arm."

"Why?"

"So I can see your future."

Lucious objected. "No need. We all know what my future is. Death in three years."

"Give her your damn arm, Lucious!" Cookie hissed.

He reluctantly held his arm out and Ro grabbed it, and the same thing happened. She saw a five second glimpse of an event that was going to happen in his future. It was a nice event too. It made her smile.

"I see you getting married again," she told him.

"Really?" Lucious and Cookie instantly smiled at each other.

"Let's hope that's not a jinx," Cookie said.

Hakeem was eager to know his future. "Okay wait, what about me?"

Tiana didn't like this idea. "Oh, please no."

"Why?"

"Because what if it's something bad?!"

"Everyone else's future sounds nice, so mine has to be too," Hakeem replied.

Ro chuckled and held Hakeem's arm, but oh no, he was so wrong. His future wasn't looking nice at all. She saw cops showing up at their house and arresting him for some reason. That made her slowly look up at Hakeem. "What did you do?"

Everyone was confused, especially Hakeem. "What do you mean? What did you see?"

She let go of his arm. "I'm not even gonna say it because I don't want to jinx anything."

Tiana was worried now. "See! I knew this was a bad idea!"

Hakeem furrowed his eyebrows. "So wait, you saw something bad?"

Cookie didn't even let her answer. "Okay, enough with the visions! It's scaring me now. This psychic power of yours shouldn't even be possible."

"Yeah, it shouldn't be. But anyway, I woke up from my coma and I'm expected to recover, so I guess I should ask the millionaire dollar question. What happened to Blake?"

Lucious answered her. "Nothing at all. The cops really aren't trying to find him."

"But someone else did..." Tiana commented as she fixated on the tv. They all looked at the tv and the news was saying that Blake had just been found dead in front of some house. All of their eyes widened.

Wait...he was actually dead? Why did it sound too good to be true?

Out of nowhere, Hakeem said, "Ding dong. The witch is dead." He said that with no care at all, so they all looked at him weirdly. Royalty was looking at him really weirdly because something felt off about this.

She just had a vision of Hakeem getting arrested for what ever reason, and now they were finding out that Blake had just gotten murdered? Then going back to what Tiana said about that red stuff being all over Hakeem's shirt...Royalty was certain that was not how ketchup looked. She was certain that was blood.

Did her brother just murder Blake?

She soon found her answer twenty minutes later when her family decided to give her some alone time to process everything. Jamal and Hakeem were outside of her room, and they thought they were talking low enough, but she could hear them.

Jamal said, "How do you leave a body there, Hakeem? I told you we should've hidden it!"

"Well, we didn't, Jamal!"

"Yeah, because we're some horrible ass murderers!"

Hakeem said, "You didn't kill anybody. I did."

"I'm your accomplice. If you go down, I go down."

"Which is why you better not snitch, or you'll end up like Blake," Hakeem threatened.

Then she saw Hakeem walk off and Jamal did too. Meanwhile, Ro was breathing heavily, in so much disbelief, because Hakeem really did kill Blake.